Post your questions about the game here!

There is a schedule but I don't have it in front of me right now. It would be two weeks from now i think.

It's unlikely he'll get injured while keeping (although not impossible), he could get injured batting more easily, which would cause a keeper change if you need to field again.

Wait... wait... wait... hold on. Back a bit, Mikey... You're telling me that if there's an injury to a player, that has in-game repurcussions as in, they don't just heal-themselves in an innings and come out and bat/bowl/field or something - like, there's a real-time injury simulation built in?

...as in, the potential for us to have to think on our feet and change batting orders, or bowling orders or field-placements (etc) in a test match? There's the chance we could potentially have to bat with only 10 players? Or less?

It certainly would be amazing to be in a situation where you need to choose between retiring hurt and losing a match or getting badly injured playing on and be out for weeks.

There is a schedule but I don't have it in front of me right now. It would be two weeks from now i think.

But you said that the last update was the one provided with attributes and stats....I expected that you will announce the release date then the series of Screenshots followed by the trailer will come....

Last edited:
It certainly would be amazing to be in a situation where you need to choose between retiring hurt and losing a match or getting badly injured playing on and be out for weeks.

It just blew my mind, I hadn't seen this before (maybe it's already been mentioned) but the fact that in a match-situation there's injuries that could occur on say, Day 1 of a test match that actively affect the way your tactics happen right through until day 5 and/or potentially longer if you're on some sort of tour, you could loose a player for the whole series (if that's how it actually is) and that would give some REAL meaning to squad selections and things, making sure you're not just stacking it with bowlers or batsmen (etc)

...and then there's the "Be A Pro" mode and how injuries affect that.

Mind blown.

Surely can't be that comprehensive...

...and then there's the "Be A Pro" mode and how injuries affect that.

I think that we should take of the player by maintaining the fatigue level because more the fatigue more chances of getting injured....If injured then we might lose points in the level or even lower the level if the injury is serious one...Just my point of view...:cheers

Wait... wait... wait... hold on. Back a bit, Mikey... You're telling me that if there's an injury to a player, that has in-game repurcussions as in, they don't just heal-themselves in an innings and come out and bat/bowl/field or something - like, there's a real-time injury simulation built in?

...as in, the potential for us to have to think on our feet and change batting orders, or bowling orders or field-placements (etc) in a test match? There's the chance we could potentially have to bat with only 10 players? Or less?

You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

But you said that the last update was the one provided with attributes and stats....I expected that you will announce the release date then the series of Screenshots followed by the trailer will come....

Cricket Academy is always subject to change, generally for the better where we include more than promised.

This campaign is in a state of change due to the competition, I'd be misleading you if I said otherwise.

----------

You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Hi Mike, I think you need to answer this. I'm getting on a plane, see you Monday - hope you guys all had a great holiday with me gone!

Last edited:
You Might Very Well Think That, But I Couldn't Possibly Comment

If anyone has watched a program called 'House Of Cards' There has been a UK and US version - The UK one is the best :-) you'll know what I mean by the statement 'You Might Very Well Think That; But I Couldn't Possibly Comment'

if you aren't aware, you should give it a look -

Francis Urquhart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Either you're saying that I'm close to how it's going to work, but not willing to commit verbally (I've watched House of Cards) or you're saying that Kevin Spacey has signed on as the naming-celebrity of your game; Kevin Spacey Cricket 14

Cricket Academy is always subject to change, generally for the better where we include more than promised.

Underlined for impact. You dirty tease you...

This campaign is in a state of change due to the competition, I'd be misleading you if I said otherwise.

Do you want to elaborate?... are you saying that due to the clusterf#%k of Ashes Cricket things are moving a little faster in the ol' BigAnt building? Because that's what I'm reading into it whether you like it or not... :lol

EDIT:

HE LIKED IT... HE REALLY LIKED IT...

I get it.

Last edited:

Your answer seems to be a variation of "Stay tuned..." :(

...I think you can read inbetween the lines there a little more than just "stay tuned"

Damn, you got me ;)

Not the answer I was looking for... *poke* Stare... *poke* Stare... *poke*

If you are planning to release the net practice session in the next update then I would really be fed up as I am still facing the Black Screen issue.....:mad

Users who are viewing this thread