Post your questions about the game here!

On topic: Training AI in future game good, Taunts involving swearing or hyper-realistic cricket events bad. Bowlers should egg-on batsman to produce rash-shots with some form of higher chance of a wicket bonus.... or something. I don't really care...

I love the idea of taunting in this game. You know why? Because it gives me the option to NOT taunt whilst knowing that I CAN taunt. I like to think that my fast bowler is classy enough to not taunt even though I know he can.

On reflection, that makes me sound sanctimonious - perish the thought, eh Dutch! :D

Whould it be possible to allow the keeper to bowl during a match a la MS Dhoni?

Ross, will we have full access to cricket academy before the release of the actual game? I am asking because I would assume by that time people would know everything there is to know about cricket academy through press releases and videos/trailers.

Why answer when you don't know the answers?

Now Mr Bigant have a go at answering the questions honestly and truthfully, instead of drivelling on about Indian food...[/QUOTE]

Actually he did answer some questions, ones that most of us know who have actually read through this forum. Also a bit of respect for Ross is needed from you in my opinion, he has certainly earned it. Finally its pretty common knowledge that if Ross does not answer a question, its because he can't, due to reasons already mentioned, or in your case he probably cant be bothered to answer questions already answered, or doesnt think its a good use of his time to spend half a day answering such in depth ai questions.

Why answer when you don't know the answers?

Now Mr Bigant have a go at answering the questions honestly and truthfully, instead of drivelling on about Indian food...

Actually he did answer some questions, ones that most of us know who have actually read through this forum. Also a bit of respect for Ross is needed from you in my opinion, he has certainly earned it. Finally its pretty common knowledge that if Ross does not answer a question, its because he can't, due to reasons already mentioned, or in your case he probably cant be bothered to answer questions already answered, or doesnt think its a good use of his time to spend half a day answering such in depth ai questions.[/QUOTE]

He can't be bothered or isn't allowed to answer my questions?

But he has time to talk about Indian food...?

I see this as a community, I state if things are off topic (most of the time), if I didn't like this community I wouldn't be here. I enjoy the cut and thrust of the conversation, whether it be about Cricket or not.

It seems obvious to me that there are some people here might be able to point me in the right direction on matters outside Cricket, why wouldn't I ask for their expert opinion?

If you were coming to Melbourne and asked for advice I would freely give it.

Anyway, Martyn, it worked out for me because dinner was awesome! (Btw I am on holiday, it's my free time that I use to post here, including those screenshots.)

Last edited:
No you can't. As its a rare occasion, they didn't put it in. Unless Ross has decided to add it after he had said so.

You still cannot do this and won't be able to in the released game either.

Just one question Ross.Is there first person camera view for bowlers?
I think it will bring more realism to the game.

I hope you don't vanish into oblivion once the game releases... or even before the game releases like Chief lol...

He is here and always will be there supporting us as this is not their first game being released.
Anyone can understand this from what he/they is doing for their RLL2 and others
with live updates:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread