Post your questions about the game here!

Hey ross, is it possible to have the option of 2 wicketkeepers in one roaster and select one before the match? Currently we can assign just one guy out of 25 as the wicketkeeper. Also, we dont know anything about attributes yet but does wocketkeeper has seperate sets of skills? If they do, it would still be nice to have their normal fielding attributes also incase i want him to be a normal fielder rather than a wicketkeeper.

Here's one that I don't think has been asked:

Can the wicketkeeper get injured during a match or is he immune to injuries?

Do you all remember today...long awaited releasing date of ashes cricket 2013.....he he...he he...:D:wave

One question I wanted to ask. Will there be variation in generation of bounce by bowlers of different heights. Like difference in bounce generated by Mohammad Irfan and Nuwan Kulaskera is huge. :thumbs

It has been confirmed long back that the height of the players will have an impact on bounce and other aspects of gameplay :cheers

Hey ross, is it possible to have the option of 2 wicketkeepers in one roaster and select one before the match? Currently we can assign just one guy out of 25 as the wicketkeeper. Also, we dont know anything about attributes yet but does wocketkeeper has seperate sets of skills? If they do, it would still be nice to have their normal fielding attributes also incase i want him to be a normal fielder rather than a wicketkeeper.

You are able to select 1 wicketkeeper per Lineup. you can choose up to 8 lineups (12 players) from your roster of 25 players. Each of those lineup can have a different wicketkeeper or Captain.

----------

Here's one that I don't think has been asked:

Can the wicketkeeper get injured during a match or is he immune to injuries?

It's unlikely he'll get injured while keeping (although not impossible), he could get injured batting more easily, which would cause a keeper change if you need to field again.

Hi, will there be day/night test matches acc to the starting time we set?

Ross, when will 'Attributes' and 'Skills' be released in Cricket Academy? I'm really excited to see the options we have in these categories :D

Incase someone wants it so badly, I guess it can be modded with the tools you provide?

Not likely, if it was easy we would have implemented it. It has to do with the wicketkeeper having "special" kit. Once he takes the field he is the wicketkeeper for that session of play.

----------

Ross, when will 'Attributes' and 'Skills' be released in Cricket Academy? I'm really excited to see the options we have in these categories :D

It's on the preliminary list but other things might take precedence (it's a matter balancing the testing resources required by each addition to Crickey Academy).

----------

Hopefully after this game releases he'll be spending more time back at BigFooty. :)

I always check in to big footy every now and then, still catch guys from there at the footy as well, it's been a couple of years since the release so there's not as much to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread