Post your questions about the game here!

Ross/Mikey: What's coming next? A gameplay video/trailer or the next CA update?:p

But you can always compensate with screenshots showing "Sniko" and "Hotspot" as we have never seen how it would look in a game and very very much eager to see how it looks.....:yes:thumbs

I did think about sending you a black screen "screenshot" but that would be low....

...I think you can read inbetween the lines there a little more than just "stay tuned"

I've turned into a pessimist. The only thing I read between the lines was "The game and schedule will be pushed back due to AC13 related shenanigans. Stay tuned..." :(

----------

That'll be a conversation for when Ross is over his Jetlag, lots to talk about - unfortunately, we can't talk about how well his run on Bourke Street went :(

Don't pull a "Chief and his recorded podcasts" on us Mikey :p

I think if there's anyone on PlanetCricket that's earned the glass half full approach, it's Ross and the BigAnt folks.

Do we also have the option of saving/sharing our score cards, similar to what we can do with the player cards?
It'll be great fun uploading the score cards of online matches played against the PC members.

I think if there's anyone on PlanetCricket that's earned the glass half full approach, it's Ross and the BigAnt folks.

My motto from now on is "Seeing is believing". Now where are those gameplay videos! :p

Last edited:
One quick question to Mike & Ross.
If I am playing as an ALL ROUNDER (Career mode) and I fail to prove myself in any one of the sector, let it be Batting or Bowling. Will I get dropped from the side or your role can be shifted to being a BATSMAN or a BOWLER.

One quick question to Mike & Ross.
If I am playing as an ALL ROUNDER (Career mode) and I fail to prove myself in any one of the sector, let it be Batting or Bowling. Will I get dropped from the side or your role can be shifted to being a BATSMAN or a BOWLER.

Ross confirmed that if Im right. He said the game determines if you are a batting allrounder or bowling allrounder depending on your performances. So I guess it applies to batsmen and bowlers too. But from being a batsman to a bowler and vice versa that would be rare.

hi Ross... Im sorry if you have already answerrd this question but can you tell me about the bowling line and length of AI. Lot of previous games bowled predictable and repititive line and lengths. Will the AI also bowl round the wicket like when the batsman is unstoppable?

Could you... BE anymore specific?

so u guys will release this game after the release of ashes cricket 13 ??

Breaking News

I have heard from a reliable source(insider, whose details I cannot divulge for obvious reasons) that the game is set to release on August 16th.

Massively excited!!! This is going to be in our hands in less than 2 months from now and I cant contain myself.

I have heard from a reliable source(insider, whose details I cannot divulge for obvious reasons) that the game is set to release on August 16th.

Massively excited!!! This is going to be in our hands in less than 2 months from now and I cant contain myself.

Very interesting news mate, I will not believe 100% till ross confirms it and knowing bigant they will not till real close to the date like end of july. p.s It's a Friday so who knows, I hope it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread