Post your questions about the game here!

now i came to know many things thank you dadarocks......

Telling someone not to ask stupid questions in a thread isn't moderating, it's common sense. Also, you type too much and should chill out.

Really? I thought 'Guy with 14 posts meant that I type too little'. Is that all that you could come up with in defence? Pathetic.

My mums waiting for the phone call...

Telling someone not to ask stupid questions in a thread isn't moderating, it's common sense. Also, you type too much and should chill out.

no need to tell any question stuid......and if you thnk its waste to cmmnt then dnt cmmnt plsss...lets the thread openercricketaddict) do that.....And dont put stupid word here...

She's also giving me "insider information" on release dates...

Great multi-tasker my mum.

Attachments

• Wanted Poster Large.png
    Wanted Poster Large.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The 'question mark'is a bit misleading but if you are saying that he is not a Moderator or Administrator, then he definitely should not act as one.
It's a question mark of puzzlement at the assertion. Moderators and Administrators are labelled as such.

As per the forum rules, it has been made crystal clear by yourself, that a regular member should not go around patronizing people and should leave that job to the designated moderators.
I'd probably prefer the designated moderators aren't going around patronising either.

Still, for all members it can get frustrating reading over the same questions over and over from people who haven't attempted to find the answers, so I'm not going to hound Biggs for being a bit short in responding.

I will ask him to move on from the above though.

It's a question mark of puzzlement at the assertion. Moderators and Administrators are labelled as such.

I'd probably prefer the designated moderators aren't going around patronising either.

Still, for all members it can get frustrating reading over the same questions over and over from people who haven't attempted to find the answers, so I'm not going to hound Biggs for being a bit short in responding.

I will ask him to move on from the above though.

What about addressing me disrespectfully as 'Guy with 14 Posts'? No Love lost on that front eh?

What about addressing me disrespectfully as 'Guy with 14 Posts'? No Love lost on that front eh?
Let us move on mate.
I am really looking forward for that inside stuff, and Mikey didn't even answer it. Well, who knows.;)
But I am still not sure how an Indian retailer is confident of this?( assuming that you live in India)

Let us move on mate.
I am really looking forward for that inside stuff, and Mikey didn't even answer it. Well, who knows.;)
But I am still not sure how an Indian retailer is confident of this?( assuming that you live in India)

This is not from a retailer...I live in India but I travel pretty frequently and only last week was in New York. I have a mate in Melbourne who is in the gaming industry as an Animation Professional and this info trickled in through him.

----------

Originally Posted by Biggs
... But it's pretty silly to put an image out there saying it's a "first look" at a game, when it's pretty obviously photoshopped and, lets be honest, pretty underwhelming. That and Big Ant's track record on the rugby league games isn't all that flash.

For a game that's been delayed and delayed, it's not got a great "brand" already, when you compare that with how Trickstar are handling themselves right now (by engaging the fans, being realistic and moderating our expectations) I know which horse I'm betting on...

This is not from a retailer...I live in India but I travel pretty frequently and only last week was in New York. I have a mate in Melbourne who is in the gaming industry as an Animation Professional and this info trickled in through him.

Well, this sounds wonderful to me. Lets see what will be Ross/Mikey's take on this, because no matter what, this question will be flooded here now, whenever they are here. Good for me too if it releases in August, but if late , I cannot get my hands on the game until mid December.

Originally Posted by Biggs
...I'm really just having a laugh, rather than being serious. But it's pretty silly to put an image out there saying it's a "first look" at a game, when it's pretty obviously photoshopped and, lets be honest, pretty underwhelming. That and Big Ant's track record on the rugby league games isn't all that flash.

For a game that's been delayed and delayed, it's not got a great "brand" already, when you compare that with how Trickstar are handling themselves right now (by engaging the fans, being realistic and moderating our expectations) I know which horse I'm betting on...

Well it was literally true - I think it's fair enough for someone to doubt someone's accuracy as a source. We've certainly seen enough misleading claims in the past, though I can't see how post count is relevant to trustworthiness for things like this.

There's no way of knowing - most might take you at your word as there's no reason not to trust you, but for the same reason there's no reason to trust you - I think anyone posting 'inside information' without a history of accuracy has to take the good with the bad in terms of response.

Ross is pretty silent after seeing this 'Inside information' from a member.Something in it i hope.Not really believed in the other game and as expected they flopped the show,hope Ross whose video game has very high expectations espically after the Cricket Academy and Bingo,i feel Ross has something up his sleeve :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread