Post your questions about the game here!

Ah, That was a nice way to welcome Ross!

As a developer and publisher of a hopefully soon to be released title, Ross would be more than happy to hear would be consumers pestering him about the release date.

Last edited:
My staff do not know the release date, it's on a need to know basis. Only I and my distributor need to know.

I am shocked, sir... SHOCKED... That some random dude did not have super-secret insider information.

Q: What type of plane did you fly back on? (Plane Nerd) and/or if it was an A380 I hope you checked out the bar in business class down the back (as I assume you fly business class, as that is how Biggs rolls)

Aside: I might start referring to myself in the third person.

Also aside: I prolly won't though

My staff do not know the release date, it's on a need to know basis. Only I and my distributor need to know.

...Also us fans/potential customers?:wave

EDIT:
Spiderslatts once said he knew an exclusive information which he would let Ross reveal. Has it been revealed yet?

@Big Ant Studios:The release date that you have in your mind ,Is it subject to change according to the change in release date of Ashes or the date will remain the same??:)

@Big Ant Studios:The release date that you have in your mind ,Is it subject to change according to the change in release date of Ashes or the date will remain the same??
Considering he was telling us about the Ashes delay months ago, I expect his release planning was around assuming the delay. So unless they shock us by getting it out early July, then I can't see it impacting Cricket 14.

So info will start flowing from Monday I suppose....Ross needs some rest after the long flight....

The release being 2 months away, the marketing campaign to reach the wider audience will begin soon.. Maybe coming Friday they reveal the mystery player in the title :thumbs

Considering he was telling us about the Ashes delay months ago, I expect his release planning was around assuming the delay. So unless they shock us by getting it out early July, then I can't see it impacting Cricket 14.

They will not make early July, that would be more than a shock, it would be impossible.

They will not make early July, that would be more than a shock, it would be impossible.

August seems a good month for releasing the game...:thumbs Anyways we have to wait for the announcement of the release date....

feAU3Ja.jpg

^This guy gets it.

We're not going to get all religious again are we?

Users who are viewing this thread