Post your questions about the game here!

And if its in there, there would be a really convenient option to rename it too ;)

Ross has mentioned somewhere that it is going to be a cricketer for sure and the number of '?'s has got nothing to do with the number of alphabets in the name.

As Ross said, they wanted to have Sachin Tendulkar as the endorser, but couldn't get him in.This makes me think the player's an Indian, just the fact that he thought about Sachin makes it clear he wanted an Indian player + he was aware of the "piles and piles of cash" they might want...:spy:)

It could also just be a regional placeholder, ala Sidhe's Rugby franchise. Known as "All Blacks Rugby" in NZ, "Wallabies Rugby" in Australia and "Jonah Lomu Rugby" everywhere else.

Could well have different players for different markets.

Sachin is the modern day ambassador of cricket. Doesn't mean he has approached an Indian again. But he did say he can't comment on the post where one of us asked him if its a multi player endorsed product (for different regions). So I guess its safe to assume its affirmative.

My guess would be: Watson, Kohli, ABD, KP and Gayle.

Sachin is the modern day ambassador of cricket. Doesn't mean he has approached an Indian again. But he did say he can't comment on the post where one of us asked him if its a multi player endorsed product (for different regions). So I guess its safe to assume its affirmative.

My guess would be: Watson, Kohli, ABD, KP and Gayle.

Could be Dhoni as well....he is the only other player who is as big as Sachin in the current Indian Cricket circle!! And seeing how he is passionate about gaming + he would get to boast about it as well (specially as Yuvaraj keeps poking him about how he has a cricket game named after him)....he might just give the nod :p

Dhoni seems probable at least for the subcontinental release. And if its a leftie (as the blackened out avatar suggests), I seriously wish its Ganguly! You could have him in the commentary box too. :p

Could be Dhoni as well....he is the only other player who is as big as Sachin in the current Indian Cricket circle!! And seeing how he is passionate about gaming + he would get to boast about it as well (specially as Yuvaraj keeps poking him about how he has a cricket game named after him)....he might just give the nod :p

Yeah but Dhoni's in the top 50 highest earning sportsmen. So it could cost a lot compared to Kohli.

Even Ishant Sharma has a cricket game named after him.

Which one?

Users who are viewing this thread