Post your questions about the game here!

^Well clearly he meant majority of the folks here indeed think before they post. But we do have a fair share of lunatics here :thumbs

I think you completely missed his and my joke. But it's okay, humor isn't for everyone.

I though Ross was serious when he mentioned about serious and mature members at PC. I may have seriously missed the joke part.

The only thing Ross is serious about is how f#%king good his game is looking at the moment...

I think that the release date will be announced this week and the release date would be between August 10-25..Just my guess as Ross has mentioned that their marketing of the game would be for about 2 months....

Yesterday while watching Eng VS India..I saw some holdings saying.."Keep Calm Watch Sir Ravindra Jadeja"...another one..."Keep Calm Watch Dhawan"...The image and quote were copied from Bigant..Planet cricket forum..i saw the symbol of crown in the pic ...so many around the world has popularity of BigAnt Cricket and they are following Ross........:clap:clap:clap

You are somewhat correct. Stumps are not animated, they are physics based items, they'll go where they should and behave according to how they were hit.

----------

We are in the process if updating our website, it's fairly neglected, we normally post on FB but the last two screenshots were a response to the failure of Ashes, they neither announced their delay nor released their game, it was to at least have something positive to talk about. The wider community must have a much shorter marketing campaign than the mature, patient folks of Planet Cricket, you will see stuff on PC before they will :)

Cant wait!!! So normally, how much time does it take to setup a press conference after you have come up with a date???

Yesterday while watching Eng VS India..I saw some holdings saying.."Keep Calm Watch Sir Ravindra Jadeja"...another one..."Keep Calm Watch Dhawan"...The image and quote were copied from Bigant..Planet cricket forum..i saw the symbol of crown in the pic ...so many around the world has popularity of BigAnt Cricket and they are following Ross........

Not sure what you're talking about there!!
If you mean that it was Ross who started the Keep calm meme, you're wrong dude!!

Not sure what you're talking about there!!
If you mean that it was Ross who started the Keep calm meme, you're wrong dude!!

I may be wrong but , this is the first time i am seeing that holding in a cricket match....that has been already posted in Bigant forum in PlanetCricket.If they are popular before why cant i see them before??????....Have to think once...:cheers

Yesterday while watching Eng VS India..I saw some holdings saying.."Keep Calm Watch Sir Ravindra Jadeja"...another one..."Keep Calm Watch Dhawan"...The image and quote were copied from Bigant..Planet cricket forum..i saw the symbol of crown in the pic ...so many around the world has popularity of BigAnt Cricket and they are following Ross........:clap:clap:clap

Bro that design originated in England.

From wikipedia:
Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the aftermath of widely predicted mass air attacks on major cities. It had only limited distribution with no public display, and thus was little known. The poster was rediscovered in 2000, has been re-issued by a number of private companies, and has been used as the decorative theme for a range of products

Bro that design originated in England.

From wikipedia:

Fine ...I want to finalize this one here...did you see such kind of holdings in cricket match, before they had used in bigant forum??...:D

That isn't how it works mate. So may I assume that you were born here on PC.net just a couple of months ago? Because that's when I first knew of your existence. :lol

On a serious note, the 'Keep Calm and...' was popularised again by the wave of memes that took over the social networking recently. Its more than likely that the folks in stadium picked it up from there.

...unless those were hoardings held up by Ross or Chief! :p

I hope you miss-under-stand my post....I am not saying that quote own by big ant,its used in a match by some bunch of people ...i am assuming that some of the forum visitors got inspired by pic used By Ross....Thats it...or else i will call MR SIR "NarendraKKC" to explain it clearly....:noway:noway:noway

----------

That isn't how it works mate. So may I assume that you were born here on PC.net just a couple of months ago? Because that's when I first knew of your existence. :lol

On a serious note, the 'Keep Calm and...' was popularised again by the wave of memes that took over the social networking recently. Its more than likely that the folks in stadium picked it up from there.

...unless those were hoardings held up by Ross or Chief! :p

Watch my above post for answer.....:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread