Post your questions about the game here!

Fine ...I want to finalize this one here...did you see such kind of holdings in cricket match, before they had used in bigant forum??...:D

Well, you could be on to something here.....Whilst watching the rugby yesterday I saw a sign reading "what about the screenshots" and another "Chief we know where you are!" and still another "Ross, how was your curry?".

Amazing....................

I may be wrong ...hope you are there to correct it right...:lol

I know its probably been said...but will you be able to switch a bowling marker on for when you are batting?

Last edited by a moderator:
So people have never heard of Keep Calm meme before and then think that the hoardings were inspired by Planet Cricket forum. :facepalm

So people have never heard of Keep Calm meme before and then think that the hoardings were inspired by Planet Cricket forum. :facepalm

I live in other country where keep calm meme is less popular...i dunno its that popular in england.I got hammered by you....But you really taught me one thing...if any one doesnt know hammer him better to explain it.... :wave

I live in other country where keep calm meme is less popular...i dunno its that popular in england.I got hammered by you....But you really taught me one thing...if any one doesnt know hammer him better to explain it.... :wave

That is why he is know as Hitman :spy

Well Mr. Issue, the issue here is that you can clearly see a few of us didn't agree with your point of view. Doesn't mean you are wrong, maybe we didn't get it or rather we did.
But the point is the issue is not worth debating for more than two pages. Your view will be yours, and ours will be ours.

hi i am not sure if this has been answered but i been playing ashes cricket 2009 and i would have to say fielding is so bad. i wanted to know if they have said anything about fielding yet in big ant cricket.

There will be fielding.

When r u showing us the game trailer Ross r giving us the release date ,is there any different pitches in matches

Users who are viewing this thread