Post your questions about the game here!

DAMNNIT! I thought I should keep this as a surprise but meh... I did find "Move Orbit Camera" along with "Move Flight Camera" variables in CA files so I should yes unless I am reading it wrong.

Are you joking or serious mate, as this is just getting to much. If true, ross please release this game and take my money, name your price. :eek::D

I think the orbital camera in the files is just the one you get in replays in Fifa.

The orbital camera they use in Australia and in ICC events is brilliant. I still don't quite understand how it works.

I think the orbital camera in the files is just the one you get in replays in Fifa.

The orbital camera they use in Australia and in ICC events is brilliant. I still don't quite understand how it works.

If you follow the 360 degree view you can see the view moves from one spot to another very quickly. The place where it stops is the main POV of the camera. In my understanding they use camera with wide angle vision or panorama photography. So the camera are set up in such a way so where the vision of one camera ends the other camera starts.

Ross what do you think about the sorry 505 games have made ?

That was not an apology.

An apology would have read we knew two months ago we were to be late and we are sorry for that. Instead they continue to not accept responsibility and point blame at licensors. Does *anyone* really think that all those months ago that I was the only one that knew they were late??

BS - last time it was "we can't show screenshots until they are approved" as the reason for not showing it - we ALL know there is no way those screenshots were vetted by the bat manufacturer :)

When will they *really* grow a couple and accept responsibility.

What will be the excuse when they miss the "early July" timeframe, who will be blamed then?

PS: thanks for getting CA to write me a letter, perhaps I better ring up all the cricket boards of your "unlicensed teams" - play with fire get burned...

^^^
Exactly! It was more of "sorry we got caught with our pants down" in the same vein as "I was sorry I got caught but not sorry I did it".

The reason they are doing it so is coz 505 Games knows the game will not come out in July as they have claimed and this sort of a face saving excuse for them when they have to crawl out some time later and defer the release to August/September or later.

----------

PS: thanks for getting CA to write me a letter, perhaps I better ring up all the cricket boards of your "unlicensed teams" - play with fire get burned...

Sorry, I don't get this part. What's this stuff about CA?

They got CA (Cricket Australia) to send me a letter - looks like they want to fight dirty...

----------

There are a lot of player editors out her in games, aparently there is one in Ashes 201X? - I can see their defense being that you can't actually create likenesses in theirs ;)

Last edited:
They got CA (Cricket Australia) to send me a letter - looks like they want to fight dirty...

But for what? It's almost sounds like a kindergarten squabble with someone is ratting to the teacher :lol

What did they say "Look at Ross! He's making us look bad coz we are incompetent nincompoops" :D

More sinister than that..

There are a lot of player editors out her in games, aparently there is one in Ashes 201X? - I can see their defense being that you can't actually create likenesses in theirs ;)

So are they asking you to stop using the editor for Aus & Eng players coz that would sound bizarre.

It has ramifications for all mods, player creators, etc.. However they can't make it fly... clutching at straws.

More sinister than that..

It has ramifications for all mods, player creators, etc.. However they can't make it fly... clutching at straws.

As long as Big Ant doesn't provide players with likeness to Aus & Eng players I don't see how they can come after you. After all plenty of titles/games provide an in-game editor which are used for doing exactly what you are trying to do.

Hmm sounds a bit serious. Hope your company doesn't get into trouble with legal stuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread