Post your questions about the game here!

Nope, I await their action and counter sue for damages. Anyway it won't come to that, they're all wind as usual, just thought I'd let you guys know what's going on in parallel with the "apology" that was issued.

Probably should say no more for now.

Except for one thing though... maybe letting us know what's the probability of BAC title being pushed back coz of legal issues.

So going by CA's logic, next company facing court is EA for the SIMS 3 cuz people have almost created every celeb in that game and uploaded as downloadable user content on EA Servers. :p

Except for one thing though... maybe letting us know what's the probability of BAC title being pushed back coz of legal issues.

Very low chance.

----------

So going by CA's logic, next company facing court is EA for the SIMS 3 cuz people have almost created every celeb in that game and uploaded as downloadable user content on EA Servers. :p

We could just let the games speak for themselves...but desperate people do desperate things....

Very low chance.

----------

We could just let the games speak for themselves...but desperate people do desperate things....

Great! I look forward to your marketing blitz with cautious optimism :yes

I'm just worried Biggs will come after me for defamation now... if I was to apologise for fixing his dismissal would that help?

No more Ashes for me after this move. I boycott Ashes cricket for the total support of big ant. Before i was planning to buy both but BigAnt studio will have my money now and everytime.

This is downright dirty tactic from 505/CA. I'm definitely gonna skip Ashes 13 and spend that in buying 2 copies of BA Cricket instead of one each of both games. :thumbs

----------

*Holy crap* Identical thoughts :eek: I was not even looking at the screen while typing that and saw the post above me just after i posted. This goes to show how almost every cricket fan gonna react now. :wave Ashes 13

Long Live BigAnt Studios. C14 should be All time Number1 selling title for BigAnt. We Owe Ross alot more than this. Ross is family now.

This is downright dirty tactic from 505/CA. I'm definitely gonna skip Ashes 13 and spend that in buying 2 copies of BA Cricket instead of one each of both games. :thumbs

Happens quite a lot and most companies/organizations use it to delay their competitor. First mover advantage is huge in a niche market like cricket video gaming and if this allows AC 13 team to get their product in the market first, they would have met their objective.

Nice that they've thrown Chief under the bus also... Class act.

I'm just worried Biggs will come after me for defamation now... if I was to apologise for fixing his dismissal would that help?

I think Biggs wouldn't mind an apology in the form of a 5 hour gameplay video where Biggs scores an unbeaten triple hundred in the game ;)

Is this like a space race between Russia and America? Come on Ross, you have to Win this race.

Is it based on some inside info or based on the "apology" trotted out by 505 Games?

Just from the Apology V1.0

Sometimes it isn't what you say it's what you don't say

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread