Post your questions about the game here!

Is this like a space race between Russia and America? Come on Ross, you have to Win this race.

He's already way ahead in the race. Its just a matter of formality to pass the finishing line.

Just from the Apology V1.0

Sometimes it isn't what you say it's what you don't say

We are on the same page. Chief being left out altogether from that "apology" and the new communication protocol was the first thing which stood out for me.

Anyway, off to work to formalise what's in the next Update to Cricket Academy.

Is this like a space race between Russia and America? Come on Ross, you have to Win this race.

This is much more important than that. Future of the planet, and in fact universe hinges on who gets the game out first.

I intend to make a movie about the whole sordid saga once the world is prepared to listen to the whole tale. At the moment I don't think we can handle the truth.

----------

Anyway, off to work to formalise what's in the next Update to Cricket Academy.

I am expecting that 5 hr gameplay video featuring Biggs in there :D

Release the game... or atleast release the releasing date..

PS: thanks for getting CA to write me a letter, perhaps I better ring up all the cricket boards of your "unlicensed teams" - play with fire get burned...

Wow! that stooping to the lowest level by any means. Amazing! expected from a team who are incapable to create a decent cricket games even after 4 attempts. Well done TRICKSTAR!

He's already way ahead in the race. Its just a matter of formality to pass the finishing line.

There's many a slip between the cup and the lip comes to mind ;) Let's wait and watch how things pan out while keeping our fingers & toes crossed.

I am expecting that 5 hr gameplay video featuring Biggs in there :D

Apparently you will have a video of Ashes Q&A every week until it releases... which means if they keep their "early July" promise then you'll get one video - surely that's enough video for you!

You my friend are just never satisfied :p

Last edited:
You are one skeptical person :yes:p

Spot on! Just as my siggy says ;)

Apparently you will have a video of Ashes Q&A every week until it releases... which means if they keep their "early July" promise then you'll get one video - surely that's enough video for you!

You my friend are just never satisfied :p

I am a firm believer in "squeaky wheel gets the oil" and nothing other than getting my hands on the game will sate my unquenchable thirst :D

Nah, meetings still going... I'm playing the game atm :p

Just curious...have you downloaded teams/players from CA server for your personal copy of the game and played with them? How do they look in game?

You might want to change 'DRS' to review system before you ge another letter haha

It is BARS (Big Ant Review System) :)

Sig changed!

----------

Just curious...have you downloaded teams/players from CA server for your personal copy of the game and played with them? How do they look in game?

Only the ones that don't require licenses... you've seen a couple of older screens with Biggs and MattW in them.

Users who are viewing this thread