Post your questions about the game here!

ross,will it be the last update of CA before the main game releases?:cheers

Noo :(. Then how the game will work w/o players skills ?

Yes... sadness... indeed.

To be clear...for the avoidance of all doubt, we are talking about Cricket Academy, not the full game..... obviously not all players will be all-rounders in the full game.

----------

ross,will it be the last update of CA before the main game releases?:cheers

Cricket Academy may have continued releases even after Cricket 14 is released.

Last edited:
Or just replied with "all players will be all rounders"... WHATCHUGONNADOBROTHA?!

They are really frank and quick, i can see BA CRICKET 14 being the best cricket game yet for sure. Probably can b the game of 2013. Cant waitt

The fact you even had to type that gives me great sadness...

I debated being silent but I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt with regard to English being a second language....

I debated being silent but I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt with regard to English being a second language....

...well, at least one good thing came from it. An idea for a new Avatar...

Ross, will there be any wicket celebrations like fifa? And also are we gonna see any different types of batting & bowljng styles? Any commentator confirmed? (Y/N) Sorry for being such a annoying kid!:p

@BAS : Will there be any viewing angle(wrt bat or bowl) difference between online and offline gameplay(multiplayer) & also will the joy vibrate when we nick the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread