Post your questions about the game here!

@Big Ant Studios: Will the umpire show signal of powerplay, freehit?? And will the noise of audience increase when umpire signals Freehit??:)
And will the audience cheer names of players when they are bowling or batting at their best....

Last edited:
On the be a pro career mode, will it be easier to break into say the Netherlands team rather then the england team?

Didnt Matt or barmy find an audio file that sounded like crowd cheer? I think that will answer funnyadit's question.

Type of dis missals

If this has been answered prior to this then someone else please let me know;

So I was watching a video of IC2010 and AC2009 that someone had made of a test series they were playing and I noticed pretty much all the dismissals were really stupid "dollys" to the in-fielders pretty much 95% dismissals were like that and that or lofted.

Then I watched ashes 2005 all of Englands wickets and the bulk of the dismissals were bowled, A LOT of edges and of course lbw.

So my question is, will the dismissals be realistic as it's very rare to see top order batsmen getting out giving the fielders catching practice, even lower order batsmen aren't dismissed like that?

ty

Ross, why CA dont allow me to use players Attributes and skills option?

If this has been answered prior to this then someone else please let me know;

So I was watching a video of IC2010 and AC2009 that someone had made of a test series they were playing and I noticed pretty much all the dismissals were really stupid "dollys" to the in-fielders pretty much 95% dismissals were like that and that or lofted.

Then I watched ashes 2005 all of Englands wickets and the bulk of the dismissals were bowled, A LOT of edges and of course lbw.

So my question is, will the dismissals be realistic as it's very rare to see top order batsmen getting out giving the fielders catching practice, even lower order batsmen aren't dismissed like that?

ty

Most catches close to the wicket are not "dollys". The lower order is more likely to be bowled or lbw.

Ross, why CA dont allow me to use players Attributes and skills option?

It will at some point in the future.

----------

@Big Ant Studios: Will the umpire show signal of powerplay, freehit?? And will the noise of audience increase when umpire signals Freehit??:)
And will the audience cheer names of players when they are bowling or batting at their best....

Power plays and free-hits are signalled as they should be.

Hey Ross can we practice fieldimg in the game? either in the nets mode or practice/tutorial mode...

Most catches close to the wicket are not "dollys". The lower order is more likely to be bowled or lbw.

It will at some point in the future.

----------

Power plays and free-hits are signalled as they should be.
That means we are not going have any skills and any unique charaters of a player :( i see all players are all rounder

I know bro but i think Ross have some other plan about that ?

Users who are viewing this thread