Post your questions about the game here!

Cricket Academy may have continued releases even after Cricket 14 is released.

I imagine (for anyone wondering) they will continue to support the Cricket Academy as a stand-alone creator for PC - whilst it will be included in the main game for consoles and PC, the version we have will eventually be upgraded to version 1.0 (maybe for a fee?) that will be compatible with the PC release.

If so... that's incredibly awesome.

Cricket Academy will always be free.

We will try and add things into Cricket Academy to make it popular in it's own right with the idea that it is a way of getting more content into the Cricket 14 title (and beyond).

It is a platform that I see would be transported across all of our sports titles, as a central database, always being improved because we are able to leverage sales from them all.

PS: avatar lols :)

That's just amazing, a CEO who realises the value of a free editor is a rare occurrence these days.

So Ross is the Producer, Mikey the Dealer and we're the crack-whores selling our souls for a sweet sweet taste of screenshots and Cricket Academy injections?

Gives 79Cricket an idea of what he needs to do to get his next "hit"...

So Ross is the Producer, Mikey the Dealer and we're the crack-whores selling our souls for a sweet sweet taste of screenshots and Cricket Academy injections?

It's not 79 cricket anymore as ross the boss calls me 79c ok.:p
I am trying to be a good little boy as i think i annoyed ross a little of late, maybe i will just keep talking about how the ashes team are improving to get the hairs on ross neck standing tall. :eek:

Only you can talk about Ross' hair and make it just that little bit creepy...

Love your work.

Only you can talk about Ross' hair and make it just that little bit creepy...

Love your work.

Naughty boy biggs:eek:, still it's easy just say something positive about ashes 2013 and see the fireworks start. PS Still it's hard at the moment to come up with positive feedback about ashes but i am trying.:clap

Naughty boy biggs:eek:, still it's easy just say something positive about ashes 2013 and see the fireworks start. PS Still it's hard at the moment to come up with positive feedback about ashes but i am trying.:clap

Ashes currently have a semi release date....sort of :facepalm

Look at the positives no matter how small :p

ross the boss, do we have the option of bringing the wicketkeeper up to the stumps? can the batsman use the crease to cover the swing?

What if Ross is Walter White and Mike is Jesse who has to move his ass with whatever his boss says while 79Cricket is Tuco who is an addict and keeps demanding more and more?

Ross, is your any family member works for DEA? Just saying..

Conspiracies..

What if Ross is Walter White and Mike is Jesse who has to move his ass with whatever his boss says while 79Cricket is Tuco who is an addict and keeps demanding more and more?

Ross, is your any family member works for DEA? Just saying..

Conspiracies..

79c Tuco, "Need some crack .. Need some crack" :p

Dunno if this has already been answerd but can you go on tours with your team like you could on cricket 07?

Users who are viewing this thread