Post your questions about the game here!

What if Ross is Walter White and Mike is Jesse who has to move his ass with whatever his boss says while 79Cricket is Tuco who is an addict and keeps demanding more and more?

Ross, is your any family member works for DEA? Just saying..

Conspiracies..

Someone has been watching way way to much breaking bad, just saying.:p
PS Now where are my screens, need screens.:eek:

----------

Ashes currently have a semi release date....sort of :facepalm

Look at the positives no matter how small :p

I do because trickstar can make a good cricket game if all goes well, if not then bigant is here to save us. Who said superman is not real.:lol

Dunno if this has already been answerd but can you go on tours with your team like you could on cricket 07?

You have a complete tour designer!! Which means you can customise tours accordingly as you wish, Test series, ODI/T20, or a combination of them!

Folks help me here if any one knows the answer, can we play tri nation series? Like its me and 2 of my friends and we three want to play a league, or say four friends. Like the fifa series. Thanks

So Ross is the Producer, Mikey the Dealer and we're the crack-whores selling our souls for a sweet sweet taste of screenshots and Cricket Academy injections?

Gives 79Cricket an idea of what he needs to do to get his next "hit"...

This guy gets all things in negative way....

Hi Ross,

Looking forward to Fridays CA update, I try to steer clear of asking questions, I bet your sick of it (especially release date ones). But here goes anyway, have you got any clues as to what will be in Fridays update. Would love to get my players all skilled up.;)

@Big Ant Studios:How do you take screenshots clicking while playing or using replay system??

@Big Ant Studios:How do you take screenshots clicking while playing or using replay system??
well the best way to do it,first record your gameplay and then take screenshots. here's one I took from PS3 gameplay. I use game capture device called Roxio Game Capture HD Pro. it also works with PC as well.

Attachments

• MSC II.jpg
    MSC II.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 63
When You Play Career Mode And You Start In Africa Do You Start In The Streets With Lion's Chasing You And Is It Real So We Can Become A World Famous Captain And Through It Away But Taking Drugs?

When You Play Career Mode And You Start In Africa Do You Start In The Streets With Lion's Chasing You And Is It Real So We Can Become A World Famous Captain And Through It Away But Taking Drugs?

Ross, Will the players will have nick names that can be used . Suppose if my real name is not available in commentary name list , can i use my nickname as commentary name?

Suppose if my real name is not available in commentary name list , can i use my nickname as commentary name?

Ridiculous.

No.

WHATCHUGONNADOOO?

I read that we will feel the controller vibrate when we hit/edge the ball, so my question is if we know we have edged the ball do we have the option to walk off before the decision is given or if we are wrongly given not out?

super extra-angry angry pills!

Do you also play Grand Theft Auto IV?...

Rose.

HAH!

I hear people saying there is a new update to CA on Friday but I don't remember seeing ross confirm this anywhere unless I missed it. PS Mikes here, hello and is it time for cricket 14 tales yet mike, if yes give me enough time to make a hot choc now as it's cold,.:D

----------

Do you also play Grand Theft Auto IV?...

Rose.

HAH!

Last of us, rocks hard.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread