Post your questions about the game here!

Trust me, when he says "make it worth his while" it's gotta be good, sloppy and steaming hot*

*coffee

Uhmm.. Mike... You can't do that around here - if you offer the slightest hint of a possibility then they will demand it! Arghhh!

We have no choice but to add it... :facepalm

One word mike, NETS PLS.:D

----------

Trust me, when he says "make it worth his while" it's gotta be good, sloppy and steaming hot*

*coffee

Biggs, first a picture of hulk Hogan ripping his shirt off and then adding ross name and now this, is there something you are trying to say ? :p

I see no connection other than I enjoy coffee, 80s hulk hogan and cricket games by Big Ant...

...is there something YOU'RE trying to say?

Hi guys, I am new to this forum.. I just downloaded CA.. Big Ant cricket looks really promising and I am very much looking forward to playing the game. Could anyone guide me as to where I can find the latest update for CA? Thanks.

Great job Big Ant. Thumbs up.

Thanks Mike, sounds intriguing, love the amount of flexibility in customisation available. Can't wait to play around with it in the game and/or update.

Wait... I'm doing this whole internet forum thing wrong, aren't I?

Umm.. Screenshots! Release Dates! Videos! Etc Etc Etc... because you owe me... :spy

Last edited:
Fun Gameplay elements

I'm still watching Wimbledon, so a quick couple of things on what i've had fun with while playing the game.

- Stump Cam
Replays of wickets with stump cam are pretty awesome, either that movement as the ball hits middle and off, or just suddenly seeing the camera point to sky.

- Caught in the Deep
There's been a few occasions where i've just got a little over cocky, and decided to launch a big hit and haven't quite connected, and typically, I can see the fielder in the deep, I start to run but just know it's landing straight down his throat. I've done that while on 91 with a batsman :-(.

I see no connection other than I enjoy coffee, 80s hulk hogan and cricket games by Big Ant...

...is there something YOU'RE trying to say?

Maybe.:rolleyes PS back to bigant cricket, ross are you looking forward to the next 10 questions for ashes 2013, if yes here is a taste.
1. Game is still buggy.
2. Game is still late.
3. Still no release date.
4. No DRS.
5. No career mode.
6. Trailer is coming soon soon soon.:eek:
7. Chief is still missing.:spy
8. How does 2014 sound fans.:clap
9. Live pitch.:thumbs
10. Screenshots having been sent away for testing, waiting for result for no floating heads and backward bats.:wave

----------

Hi guys, I am new to this forum.. I just downloaded CA.. Big Ant cricket looks really promising and I am very much looking forward to playing the game. Could anyone guide me as to where I can find the latest update for CA? Thanks.

Great job Big Ant. Thumbs up.

Biggs leave him alone, welcome mate from 79c.:thumbs

----------

I'm still watching Wimbledon, so a quick couple of things on what i've had fun with while playing the game.

- Stump Cam
Replays of wickets with stump cam are pretty awesome, either that movement as the ball hits middle and off, or just suddenly seeing the camera point to sky.

- Caught in the Deep
There's been a few occasions where i've just got a little over cocky, and decided to launch a big hit and haven't quite connected, and typically, I can see the fielder in the deep, I start to run but just know it's landing straight down his throat. I've done that while on 91 with a batsman :-(.

Sounds great mike, do you leave the ball at all and how many play and misses do you have on average. Plus How high do you put the difficulty on.

Mike I have a question regarding the AI's use of bowlers. In previous games you can almost certainly predict who's going to bowl when and for how long, my question is; Will the AI mix up their use of bowlers in a match?

Sounds great mike, do you leave the ball at all and how many play and misses do you have on average. Plus How high do you put the difficulty on.

I would like to know that too Mike....how many missus do you have on average and does the wife know?

- Stump Cam

- Caught in the Deep

Nice :)!!!!!!
Has it ever been dropped by the fielder resulting in the ball going over the ropes for a six? ;)

Hi,

What is the balance between in-game player stats and the human's reactions and skills?

Lets say I take on a tough tour (Playing as Sri Lanka vs. SA in SA for instance). Would it be really tough to win even if I was really quite good at the button-pressing side of the game?

It would be great if the player stats and conditions really had an impact on the game (Like PES) and that the sense of achievement when you did win was all the better for it.

Would love to get that feeling of marshalling limited resources to victory!

Hi,

What is the balance between in-game player stats and the human's reactions and skills?

Lets say I take on a tough tour (Playing as Sri Lanka vs. SA in SA for instance). Would it be really tough to win even if I was really quite good at the button-pressing side of the game?

It would be great if the player stats and conditions really had an impact on the game (Like PES) and that the sense of achievement when you did win was all the better for it.

Would love to get that feeling of marshalling limited resources to victory!

Great question. To extend on that, is there any home and away advantage that collectively make everything harder for us if playing in an away game?

Great question. To extend on that, is there any home and away advantage that collectively make everything harder for us if playing in an away game?
If I am not mistaken, I think Ross did mention there is no home advantage feature in this title atleast

Users who are viewing this thread