Post your questions about the game here!

Ross is the game Free of bugs and how do AI set a target and chase a target !! how smart is the AI

Ross is the game Free of bugs and how do AI set a target and chase a target !! how smart is the AI

"FREE OF BUGS" :eek:. Nothing is perfect Bro. And if you are coding something then there are bound to be some bugs. Unless ur coding to find Prime Numbers :lol
BIG ANT STUDIOS promised us that whenever BUGS surfaces, they will have some PEST CONTROL guys on that :D

Ross is the game Free of bugs and how smart is the AI

I can answer these 2

The game is 100% free of bugs, the first in living memory. My congrats to Ross and his team :thumbs

The AI could be better. The pacing configs don't take into account match situations but at least they can be modded
Bowlers bowl to set patterns and if you hit a bowler for 30 in an over, good chance they bowl next time too (read intelligent Captain AI)

Hang on, this is EA's cricket forum section, yes? (Or am I indeed referring to BA 14? :spy)

If I am not mistaken, I think Ross did mention there is no home advantage feature in this title atleast

Yes, i remember now. But since that was ages ago, something might have changed since then like a lot of other things.

The AI could be better. The pacing configs don't take into account match situations but at least they can be modded
Bowlers bowl to set patterns and if you hit a bowler for 30 in an over, good chance they bowl next time too (read intelligent Captain AI)

Sorry to be a pest. Am I really bad at detecting sarcasm or do you actually know all this? If it is true thanks for all that, shame about the pacing configs & bowling patterns, but t'is not the end of the world >)

Sorry to be a pest. Am I really bad at detecting sarcasm or do you actually know all this? If it is true thanks for all that, shame about the pacing configs & bowling patterns, but t'is not the end of the world >)

The line underneath that paragraph:

zimrahil said:
Hang on, this is EA's cricket forum section, yes? (Or am I indeed referring to BA 14? )

On the contrary, nobody detects sarcasm like you.;)

Most catches close to the wicket are not "dollys". The lower order is more likely to be bowled or lbw..

ty for the reply, what I meant was in previous cricket games the top order always get caught in the infield, whether it's a dolly or not. However in real life top order batsmen don't get caught on the infield that much, most of the dismissals are edges/bowleds/lbw's in real life, so will it be like this in C14?

thanks again! :cheers

Yes, i remember now. But since that was ages ago, something might have changed since then like a lot of other things.
Perhaps, would be great tho if it had that, But Ross also mentioned He has saved the best for last. We could be getting alot more bigger features not mentioned yet in the actual game.

BA traded the bugs with Ashes Cricket. So they are responsible for the AC delay :yes

BA had to give away all the bugs and the bee's as part of the trade

Hey!
just wanted to ask if there is super over in t20s in the game....if yes then if the super over gets tied will the team with max no. of boundaries wins the match or not??
:)

Users who are viewing this thread