Post your questions about the game here!

Ok guys, I've twisted Ross' arm.

there will be Competition Designer and Tour Designer in this weeks update.

Awesome, mikey! Twist his arm more, break it, get the darn game out! :D
Okay, sorry Ross. :p

Time to check ICC's FTP. Mikey, can we add these created tours and tournaments into the career mode?

Mikeymerren & Ross: Can you tell about your favourite shots in the game [Surely there will be many unorthodox shots in the game]:)

More great news from the bigant boys, I mean men.:clap
Mike if you can share more about how you play the game, as us cricket nuts love all the little details. You don't have to go deep in the game as we know ross would not let you but the small things do matter. PS Like have you scored a 100 and how many balls did it take. Thanks.

Sounds like a Competition Designer would include things like ability to create a Sheffield Shield style comp with a final, Triangular one day tournament where u determine the number of times teams play each other a World Cup etc..., is that on the money??

I'm also assuming there will be day/night ODI matches as well....

I'm also assuming there will be day/night ODI matches as well....

I hope with the dynamic lighting we would finally get a day night match where the first innings also ends with some of the lights on!! Am sick of seeing the first innings in full light while suddenly the lights come on in the second innings!!

Ross or Mike.... Is
Platform approval done?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Big Ant Studios:How many types of shots are there in the game and bowling variations??:)

Hey Ross,
You had once mentioned that you have recorded all the top names from each country for commentary....however I do not see them in the cricket academy. So, does this mean that we can assign other commentary names as well apart form the Nickname in the full version?

Hey Ross,
You had once mentioned that you have recorded all the top names from each country for commentary....however I do not see them in the cricket academy. So, does this mean that we can assign other commentary names as well apart form the Nickname in the full version?

I'd guess its that way. This list is just too small. Wonder which update will carry all those names though?

I want to see (while a pending decision to third man) big giant red and green lights like traffic signals.. that would be really make the drama more intensive even red and green lights switching back and forth till final decision..

Plz.

I have a question...
Ross, what steps have you taken to handle lag in online matches across the globe?
I couldn't find anything about this....if this is discussed earlier can someone point me in the right direction.
This is a huge issue and needs addressing...IMHO.
Thanks!! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread