Post your questions about the game here!

Ross,

In PES even though they dont have team licenses ,they have real player names and player faces .Why is it that we cant to do the same with cricket ?

Ross,

In PES even though they dont have team licenses ,they have real player names and player faces .Why is it that we cant to do the same with cricket ?

check out the cricket academy....the brilliant implementation of the CA will ensure that not only will you get awesome faces but you would get everything, including the name, stats etc. on DAY 1!!!!! Brilliant move by BigAnt to release the CA way before the actual game!! We have almost all the teams in there now and almost all of them look awesome!

check out the cricket academy....the brilliant implementation of the CA will ensure that not only will you get awesome faces but you would get everything, including the name, stats etc. on DAY 1!!!!! Brilliant move by BigAnt to release the CA way before the actual game!! We have almost all the teams in there now and almost all of them look awesome!

Yep .... know about CA . But i just wanted to know why PES can create player faces even without team licenses and not demanding BA for licenses .

Licenses are not an issue as long as we have people like isarrafi , raj etc and Hopefully BA have a lot commentary names also .:cheers

Ross/Mikey, I was just mucking around with match designer again and came across the ball selection. It's pretty cool that we can choose the colour, but are there any plans to (along with the 5 presets) give us the option of a custom colour?

I reckon it'd be pretty cool playing with a bright blue ball, or even colouring it the same yellowy/green as a tennis ball.

Ross/Mikey, I was just mucking around with match designer again and came across the ball selection. It's pretty cool that we can choose the colour, but are there any plans to (along with the 5 presets) give us the option of a custom colour?

I reckon it'd be pretty cool playing with a bright blue ball, or even colouring it the same yellowy/green as a tennis ball.

You would want to see the ball properly to play it. With the sight screens and sky or grass it would be hard for you. You might strain your eyes or you might not even pick the ball while its moving fast.

You would want to see the ball properly to play it. With the sight screens and sky or grass it would be hard for you. You might strain your eyes or you might not even pick the ball while its moving fast.

Worst....people might misuse it in online matches!! Like in Fifa13, some people practiced playing in a dark stadium with a black coloured ball!! IF you haven played in such an environment before (which most people hadnt) it was a huge disadvantage for you!

We dont want people to start using black balls in cricket!!! I think the ball colour should be limited to a few colours that have been tested in all environments.

Worst....people might misuse it in online matches!! Like in Fifa13, some people practiced playing in a dark stadium with a black coloured ball!! IF you haven played in such an environment before (which most people hadnt) it was a huge disadvantage for you!
That said, it would be nice if you could enforce certain options on online matches - IC2010 online would have been more interesting if it worked you could have required the use of the action cam or a certain level of hud.

Obviously there's the issue of trying to avoid fragmenting an already small base of online players, but for matches you have with friends it'd be good to have some control over some of the details.

The gamepad works better in Cricket Academy than the keyboard alone, but no, don't buy a gamepad for this release :)

One thing that will b interesting is to see how the spinners turn out in BA cricket. I don't think any cricket game to date has ever properly nailed spinners and there has been scant information regarding spinners and how those dynamics will work in game....

One thing that will b interesting is to see how the spinners turn out in BA cricket. I don't think any cricket game to date has ever properly nailed spinners and there has been scant information regarding spinners and how those dynamics will work in game....

I don't think there's been any info on spinners yet.

I don't think there's been any info on spinners yet.

I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about this area of the bowling physics in due course, I'd imagine ball physics for spinners is one of the most complex aspects of the bowling component?

Users who are viewing this thread