Post your questions about the game here!

No, and they are different heights/builds as well.

You will notice in "other games" they all look the same, more like "stick" cricket batsmen and horse riding, bow legged fielders :p

Wait!! Different batsmen have different animations :need-a-jaw-dropping-smiley-here:!! You gotta be kidding me!!! So how does it work? Batsmen with different AI mentality have different stance or something?

As for the other game.....lets not speak about it (it doesnt deserve the attention)!!!!! How they managed to go 10 years back on IC2010 (atleast graphics wise) is beyond my imagination!!!

And I totally agree with the horse riding bow legged fielders part!!! The stance looks like those player models in table top cricket!!!

TestMatchgame.jpg

Last edited:
ross i would like to know that in competition designer can we hve more than 16 teams ,like upto 20 so that we can create english county tournament

ross i would like to know that in competition designer can we hve more than 16 teams ,like upto 20 so that we can create english county tournament

Also, as someone already mentioned, could we have a ODI series with some matches being day matches and some day/night?

Also, would be great if we got an option for whether we want to use the floodlights in a test match :D!! That ways when it gets too dark, we can continue playing under the lights!! I know I am being too greedy, but you guys (BigAnt) have added so much depth and options in these creation stuff that there is nothing really that we could want more :D!

Also, as someone already mentioned, could we have a ODI series with some matches being day matches and some day/night?

Also, would be great if we got an option for whether we want to use the floodlights in a test match :D!! That ways when it gets too dark, we can continue playing under the lights!! I know I am being too greedy, but you guys (BigAnt) have added so much depth and options in these creation stuff that there is nothing really that we could want more :D!

Yeah,I agree..:yes

---------------------------------------------------
I just thought whether we can have a training session on the ground itself between the matches in a tour.....Like if a match is going to be held tomorrow then the players should be able to come for a training session...Will improve the confidence of the players as well [Especially on a tour to a foreign land]

Last edited:
Hi,
Will this game be ported on the Wii U?

Another question, will we have the option of a seven match one day series in tour designer in the full release of CA?

@Ross
Do you mean that the animations will differ according to the timing and type of shot or do you mean that different batsmen have different type of animation for same shot depending upon their nature among other things.

Last edited:
@Ross
Do you mean that the animations will differ according to the timing and type of shot or do you mean that different batsmen have different type of animation for same shot depending upon their nature among other things.

I would assume (from his reply) they they would have different animation (maybe according to their build), since my qs was whether the batsmen had the same animation and 'stance'.

NTSC is 30 frames, not odd.... Besides its actually longer than 10 secs...

Armchair experts.....

To reiterate. I was just joking. I have nothing but the respect for Ross and the BigAnt team. You are a beacon of hope in the dark sea that is cricket video gaming.

To reiterate. I was just joking. I have nothing but the respect for Ross and the BigAnt team. You are a beacon of hope in the dark sea that is cricket video gaming.

Too late! You have been given the sign of a heritic......expect the Inquisition......Martyn where are you? i have found one!

Users who are viewing this thread