Post your questions about the game here!

To reiterate. I was just joking. I have nothing but the respect for Ross and the BigAnt team. You are a beacon of hope in the dark sea that is cricket video gaming.

Sorry, in a mood right now... Bloody football :(

Now if your excuse me. I will take what is left of my dignity and go and study some Operating Systems. SJF for the win.

I just thought whether we can have a training session on the ground itself between the matches in a tour.....Like if a match is going to be held tomorrow then the players should be able to come for a training session...Will improve the confidence of the players as well [Especially on a tour to a foreign land]

Lol....maybe Ross can just include his rugby game as a practice session for the cricketers before a match :p!!

It's not how many motions you record it's what you do with them :)

Seriously, any talk of the number of animations is pretty much a red-herring as the most important thing is the blending system between them.

It's not how many motions you record it's what you do with them :)

Seriously, any talk of the number of animations is pretty much a red-herring as the most important thing is the blending system between them.

Ah! Poor blending might make Shane Warne's action look like Mohammad Hafeez's. Am I right?

Btw, TCP OR UDP?

Do we get different calls (no balls and above shoulder warnings) acc to player's height?

I understand the Cricket Academy beta release doesn't necessarily represent the final product and there may be some features locked down, but are you able to create a World Cup or group style tournament / competition setting? It appears u can't at present. Is this style of tournament + champions trophy style tournament a default tournament in game?

Also where do the day / night match setting options come in, through CA or in the game itself....it seems there is no way of nominating which matches should be a day or day/night.....

It will all be there in the game, Cricket Academy is whatever code could be easily copied from the game easily, hence we are calling it Beta (you are right in that it is not finished product).

At some point yes - you will hear it here :)

Ross, just to go back a bit on the bowling controls, was just wondering, if you pull back the RAS diagonally towards the right or left, will it make the bowler use the crease, i.e. bowl from close to or wide of stumps???

Ross, just to go back a bit on the bowling controls, was just wondering, if you pull back the RAS diagonally towards the right or left, will it make the bowler use the crease, i.e. bowl from close to or wide of stumps???

I have asked the same question again and again...:cheers
This feature would change the angle of deliveries bowled...:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread