Post your questions about the game here!

You can.

Mike will clarify this next week along with spin bowling controls.

You can.

Mike will clarify this next week along with spin bowling controls.

I am assuming we would need to rotate the RAS to bowl spinners!! Rotating clockwise would bowl off spinners and vice versa :p?

Hey Ross, just wondering what stats are going to be tracked?
Are you going to release on PS4/Xbox One next year?
Whether it's difficult to play against the AI?
Do you have official randomisation?
Will there be a demo?
Will there be too many appeals?
Will the speed you bowl at be wrong?
Will there be patches and DLC?
Do you have to unlock stadiums and kit items?
Are shots going to look realistic?
Is there a fielding system?

Thanks.

BigAnt, Thanks for answering my question regarding amazon i just looked at the one of the responses of ashes on twitter regarding ps vita "We're not currently developing for Vita, if this changes we will let you know." Would there be a possibility that Big Ant cricket is developed on to the ps vita ??

I would make you a video but no-one needs to see an angry man still seething after a post-MCG debacle shouting at his webcam...

I want to know about the new run out system given you don't field....as apparently, and I know you wont believe this, but it was written from SCRATCH, that's right ITS BRAND NEW!

----------

BigAnt, Thanks for answering my question regarding amazon i just looked at the one of the responses of ashes on twitter regarding ps vita "We're not currently developing for Vita, if this changes we will let you know." Would there be a possibility that Big Ant cricket is developed on to the ps vita ??

I'm sorry but almost no chance of that.

We will support the remote play if we can.

I would make you a video but no-one needs to see an angry man still seething after a post-MCG debacle shouting at his webcam...

I want to know about the new run out system given you don't field....as apparently, and I know you wont believe this, but it was written from SCRATCH, that's right ITS BRAND NEW!

----------

I'm sorry but almost no chance of that.

We will support the remote play if we can.

You really are in a foul mood Ross! :eek:

You really are in a foul mood Ross! :eek:

Not really, just using it as an excuse :p

PS: although if they were the best 10 q's this week I cant wait until next week.... it'll be a cracker!

Not really, just using it as an excuse :p

Just heard to Q&A for the "A" game just now, i have a question for you Ross please answer it....

Is your game build from scratch? :p:lol:lol

seriously.... That's the answer to all the question's they have..........

Last edited:
Just heard to Q&A for the "A" game just now, i have a question for you Ross please answer it....

Is your game build from scratch? :p:lol:lol

I have no idea. I have elves that work on my shoes and build Cricket games while I sleep.

oh just you wait to you see the size of our OFFICIAL

Users who are viewing this thread