Post your questions about the game here!

^^ can't be only be me but sometimes I get the feeling that you lot are just sh*tting us all.

Having said so...thats awesome that older ball gets less bounce.:thumbs

yeah I think that too sometimes, the features of the gameplay alone seem amazing

It would be misleading to think we will be as good as FIFA14, we are not going to reach that level.

as I said above, the gameplay features you've described in the last few months seem soooooo good like on level with a fifa game (ball being close to real life as you could make it etc) all of it sounds great!

Ross,
What was your best score while batting and your best performace as a bowler at the game:rolleyes? and if you may add the match type 20-20 or ODI or test :yes etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by feddy
M new here i just saw spin bowling controls but dont know what are the fast bowling controls can some one plzz update me wih this?
Its in page 208.
cant see anything about fast bowling controls on pg 208

Last edited:
as I said above, the gameplay features you've described in the last few months seem soooooo good like on level with a fifa game (ball being close to real life as you could make it etc) all of it sounds great!

There is a difference between the amount of features and the quality of them though. That's not to say that this won't be a high quality game, but FIFA executes everything incredibly well. There will inevitably be some grievances found with this game, but knowing BigAnt they will likely get patched. AFL Live got a fairly big gameplay patch.

As a comparison, I remember hearing/reading that the AFL Live game by Big Ant had the same budget as FIFA had on its menus. To build a game of the same quality with relatively little money is just not possible.

It sounds like you guys at BigAnt have thought of everything barring toilets.

Any guess why the spin bowling pattern is different from the fast bowling one?

I assume its to make bowling more challenging

I.e. if similar controls for pace and spin, you might get really good at bowling both types in a shorter space of time = less challenging and boring

however with completely different controls, it will take much longer to master both techniques = better challenge and more fun

Ross/mike...

If i set up a tour between two teams that includes tests, odis and t20is, do we have to choose a 15 man squad for each format seperately before the tour from the 25 available players? Would be a really good challange to select 15 for each format and only be able to choose the playing 11 from those. So if someone is not in a good form, we have to think hard about who to replace him with - a bowler or a batsman.

LOL i'm totally invested in this games especially this quote :-

Cricket is personal for me, as mentioned before, I have family playing Cricket including a son on law on tour tight now in Mumbai with a representative indigenous squad. It's a long term investment.

I'm sooo Gonna buy this game because it is made by a honest person !

Thank God for Big Ant Studios finally stepping on and making a game which no one dares to make !

If video game industry worked like this instead of being only motivated by making more money games would become memorable again. :)

As far as the "Recording" problem is concerned i think everyone knows how to use FRAPS RIGHT ?

Okay people who don't have a PC might not but PC users need not to worry just press F9 and record all you want :D

though as a PC gamer i'd request you to NOT use DRM !! PLEASE DON'T !! i don't want to use my DVD to play my game everytime :(

Last edited:
I'm guessing players will be unlicensed, it's probably already been said, but I haven't had a proper look through the forum, does that mean the players on the game will be the ones in world cricket today, just with different names? Again, this has probably been asked, but will there be the English domestic league? Like can I have my player play for Lancashire? Or will it just be one domestic league to choose from?

I'm guessing players will be unlicensed, it's probably already been said, but I haven't had a proper look through the forum, does that mean the players on the game will be the ones in world cricket today, just with different names? Again, this has probably been asked, but will there be the English domestic league? Like can I have my player play for Lancashire? Or will it just be one domestic league to choose from?

having unlicensed player dosen't matter because already many of the players are created through cricket academy!

Ross have u submitted your game 4 xbox and ps3?

Ross does not answer this question mate, my guess is no also but as ross has said the game is finish I do wonder if they still do bug testing and other simple things, how much would Microsoft find if they tried to submit now. PS I bet less than trickstar as it sounds there is a hell of a lot of work left to do.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread