Post your questions about the game here!

@Mikeymerren: What about fielding controls?? And there is detailed batting controls as well to be revealed....:yes

@Mikeymerren: What about fielding controls?? And there is detailed batting controls as well to be revealed....:yes

Seeing that we are getting different control setups once a week, All this info will take atleast 2-3 more weeks :(!! I miss those good old days which were full of surprises on this forum :(

Its like they are trying to extend the time with such controls reveal ...Just trying to engage us in something....PATIENCE is a hard thing when you know what type of game you are going o get....A one over video of fast bowling and spin bowling along with some features and the look of the game would be awesome :cheers

All over its seems like an awesome game but we need t wait, we better spend our money on a better game. AC13 is going t be a copyright of IC2010. IC2010 was an improvement of AC09 lmffaoo u tell me

@Bigantstudios i was wondering if there are "Cinematic" replays ? like where the game really feels like its live on TV ?

Yes, with instant replay, many camera angles, slow mo-forwards-rewind and share to YouTube/Facebook

----------

Its like they are trying to extend the time with such controls reveal ...Just trying to engage us in something....PATIENCE is a hard thing when you know what type of game you are going o get....A one over video of fast bowling and spin bowling along with some features and the look of the game would be awesome :cheers

It's really only people here that know about the game, so it would be true you are having to show more patience... we are drip feeding info because we need to control how much time is spent on here and how much doing actual development.

Yes, with instant replay, many camera angles, slow mo-forwards-rewind and share to YouTube/Facebook

----------

It's really only people here that know about the game, so it would be true you are having to show more patience... we are drip feeding info because we need to control how much time is spent on here and how much doing actual development.

That makes zero sense.

The more you drip feed information the more time you need to spend on here...

You've been on here daily for months

Last edited by a moderator:

That's right but wouldnt a video of the looks of the game attract the audience...I mean you would know better but from our point of view the more you show the game more the people get to know about it....We just want to increase the amount of people who get to know about the game as this game surely deserves the best...:cheers:thumbs

We actually don't want an audience now, it's too soon. Disagree or agree with the strategy it is what we are doing and nothing will derail this train!

This message is hidden because martyn is on your ignore list.

Please tell me that it was a reasonable post? (I can't see it...)

Users who are viewing this thread