Post your questions about the game here!

Ross im going to play this game in pc. In career mode will there be auto save or do we have to manually save it?? If I manually save it then even if I didnt perform well I can reload the saved game and play it again..it kills the thrill of career mode actually..

Yeah I agree ....I used to do this in previous games....So autosave should be there...:thumbs

It's not a focus for us as it is not evident in the game itself.

We will fix it in one of the CA updates.

Ross, I have a Logitech gamepad for pc. However, it doesn't have vibration feedback. How much would it affect my BARS for edges? Is it problematic enough to warrant a new purchase?

Ross, I have a more intelligent question to ask:
What exactly is aliasing and why and how does it occur?

Ross, I have a Logitech gamepad for pc. However, it doesn't have vibration feedback. How much would it affect my BARS for edges? Is it problematic enough to warrant a new purchase?

That's fine, you just won't get the feedback, not worth purchasing a new one.

----------

Ross, I have a more intelligent question to ask:
What exactly is aliasing and why and how does it occur?

Anti-aliasing softens the edges around 3D rendered objects, it reduces "jaggies".

It means, there is a long time for the game to release... :eek:

What it means is that Big Ant are sure of themselves and not bothered by Trickstar or us at PlanetCricket. Keep going Ross & Co.! :thumbs

I know it seems bizarre, but it would be a great feature if you'd be able to have a "pad down" control in game. Is there any way this is possible? I'm sorry if I haven't read it before! Hasn't been done yet, but it certainly is an integral part to playing spin etc.
Also, any chance of a DLC with ICC (whatever alteration name you can use. BAICC ;) ) rankings which just auto-update? Would be interesting to see where you are rated and what not xD :)

Thanks guys!

Nate

In reference to the guy who has a Logitech gamepad, does this game make use of the triggers? Some older gamepads just have two bumpers on the back, no triggers. That makes it hard to drive in games like GTA because you can't control the speed.

Users who are viewing this thread