Post your questions about the game here!

ROSS/MIKE.
I know you will eventually get into the Batting Control in days to come.
But I speculated something about the Foot movement control.
So as we know RAS acts on 4 zone of X & Y axis.
So does this means whenever our RAS is in +X,-Y or +X,+Y (Pushed forward straight,left or right) it will control the front foot and whenever our RAS is in -X,+Y or -X,-Y (Pulled down straight,left or right) it will control our back foot.
Example:-
If we pull the RAS straight down then we will play a back foot stroke and RAS pushed up will result in a front foot stroke.
Please confirm.

Ross, I have a Logitech gamepad for pc. However, it doesn't have vibration feedback. How much would it affect my BARS for edges? Is it problematic enough to warrant a new purchase?
Umm buddy as a gamer i've tried many 3rd part controllers and it is made obvious that not many PC gmaes support 3rd part controllers by default it is supported by Xbox controller

I suspect this to be a marketing ploy by Micro$oft.

Unless you can work around and make your 3rd part controller recognize as a xbox controller to the PC you can't get any feedback from the game itself.

I gave up i don't like Xbox controlls and i will keep using my gaming mouse+keyboard until i find a way to make a PS3 controller recolonized by PC.

Last edited:
Hi Ross, here is a trick question for you/Mike.

The minor things like 'does wind effect spin bowling', 'does age of bowl effect the bounce', 'does X(something gradual) effect Y(something subtle)'. We've heard a yes to a lot of those in fact I believe you've said yes to everything along such lines.

Now, how well are these things communicated 'in-game'?

The reason I ask is because some of things are just too subtle and in fact can be (and was, not sure though) claimed for AC09(or many other previous games) as well.

I've gone through this entire thread (and others), and it seems like no one can get a straight answer about local multiplayer. What's the go?

Ultimately, I'm not going to buy a cricket game that I can't play with my mates on one screen, both with and against them. The features in the game sound absolutely brilliant, but I find it odd that there is no information to be found about local multiplayer.

I've gone through this entire thread (and others), and it seems like no one can get a straight answer about local multiplayer. What's the go?

Ultimately, I'm not going to buy a cricket game that I can't play with my mates on one screen, both with and against them. The features in the game sound absolutely brilliant, but I find it odd that there is no information to be found about local multiplayer.

there is local multiplayer. Certainly wouldn't make a game where you can't hit your mate as he hits a six off the last ball to win. :)

Mike thanks for the info, please answer this, is it going to be 1-4 local multiplayer? Or 1-7 on ps3 like fifa? I hope its not only 1-2.

Today is a sunday a holiday I like to hear something from ross about announcement of date of release or atleast name of the game or something interesting :cheers very very impressed with this game features now its time for announcement PLEASE!!!!

Since people are talking about multiplayer.

In online multiplayer can you join games in-between progress ? also will there be online custom teams you could sign up to ?

i have never used game controllers for any games till this moment, can someone share with me any images or videos which would teach me :D how to use it?

hi planet cricket friends and ross and mike today is my birthday :yes ross can you people give me good birthday gift :D anything regarding game is so memorable for me today which you didnt shared untill now :yes

there is local multiplayer. Certainly wouldn't make a game where you can't hit your mate as he hits a six off the last ball to win. :)

Excellent. Local multiplayer is a much-neglected thing these days (unfortunately)

I also think that the new bowling mechanic will work wonders for this. In the past, bowl people saw the bowling reticule beforehand. There was no surprise. The bowler would put it into position and then it'd simply be a case of could you time the shot well enough to hit it.

That's just not cricket.

Umm buddy as a gamer i've tried many 3rd part controllers and it is made obvious that not many PC gmaes support 3rd part controllers by default it is supported by Xbox controller

I suspect this to be a marketing ploy by Micro$oft.

Unless you can work around and make your 3rd part controller recognize as a xbox controller to the PC you can't get any feedback from the game itself.

I gave up i don't like Xbox controlls and i will keep using my gaming mouse+keyboard until i find a way to make a PS3 controller recolonized by PC.

Well not sure if any Logitech controller would receive feedback, but my controller doesn't have that feature altogether. Bought it for FIFA (which doesn't really require it) never thinking that a cricket game could actually have so much, that feedback would important. Ruing that decision now! :(

Users who are viewing this thread