Post your questions about the game here!

Still recovering from the 1st test, shattered as anything right now. I was wondering a couple of things about BA Cricket 14 during the game:

1) When batting can we ever be delivered simply unplayable balls, like Anderson's to Clarke in the first innings?

2) Will fielders ever look as lost a Steven Finn?

No one, I mean no one, has such technology.

Well not sure if any Logitech controller would receive feedback, but my controller doesn't have that feature altogether. Bought it for FIFA (which doesn't really require it) never thinking that a cricket game could actually have so much, that feedback would important. Ruing that decision now! :(

It's a nice to have feature but you'll still have the review system etc... you just won't be able to 100% "know" you hit it if you decide not to walk... but just like real life no one would ever do that....

^^^^
Will there be jaffas in the game? I.e., you do everything as well as you can and still end up losing your wkt... sort of similar to the over Holding bowled to Boycott when Boycott did well to get a zero :yes

It's a nice to have feature but you'll still have the review system etc... you just won't be able to 100% "know" you hit it if you decide not to walk... but just like real life no one would ever do that....

Maybe you could have a gamepad as your pre-order gift! :D ;)

your wrong just play EA-07 with pc gameplay mod you cant play a bowler who has more than 140 clicks if he bowls on a good length the biggest lol is that even the wk cant catch the ball :)

It is not down to that particular type of ball being unplayable. It is just that you are not Competent enough!!!!!

The length that you mentioned is Cannon Fodder even in Test Cricket with the toughest gameplay patches and on 5 Star difficulty.

Why everybody is silent today? Ross/mike pls tell if local multiplayer is up to 4 players or not.

Why everybody is silent today? Ross/mike pls tell if local multiplayer is up to 4 players or not.

Missing Ross and Mike today!!! Guess am just used to them being here all the time without fail....such has been their commitment :D!!

Edit: I see Mike is online right now!!! Maybe he can answer this qs :D:

Since Mike is watching these forums...I hope he can answer how we can use the crease when bowling. Is it based on the direction we pull the RAS back, i.e. pull it back towards the left and you go wide on the crease.....pull it back towards the right and you bowl close to the stumps???

----------

Also, for fast bowlers, whether you pitch short or full depends on the timing of moving the RAS forward.......but how does it work for the spinners since now the RAS is assigned to choosing the delivery types?

Last edited:
Had a lot on at work.... we do have games to make :)

(We have been checking in consistently throughout the day.)

Ross/mike, does the LAS/RAS switches roles depending on a left handed/right handed batsman/bowler?

In answer to position on the crease, as you press y,b, or a, if you are holding the las up and slightly to the left or right it will change where you will hit the crease. It needs to be premeditated. Once your run up starts then use las again to position the seam.

I've resigned to getting to grips with the controls when I actually get the game, at the moment it seems far too confusing! I'm sure it will all make sense when I actually bowl though, after a while in the nets.

Ross and Mike, it sad that you guys are not answering a simple question, its not a release date question, all Im asking is are ther 1-4 local multiplayer, 2 vs 2 locally and you guys are simply ignoring this I dont know why.

Users who are viewing this thread