Post your questions about the game here!

Agreed, the first test was the best for a long time... however, apart from the incredible record the Aussies have at Lords the general signs are not great.

I have a contract with a publisher/distributor that means I cannot advise of the release date nor the name.

Last edited:
Damn, was hoping that wasn't the case. Ahh well, the Ashes should keep me somewhat entertained whilst I wait for this game to be released, and once they finish maybe I could roll up in a ball and hibernate.

We will be making announcements, just that I cant do it on a whim :)

Ross about multiplayer please :(

I have a contract with a publisher/distributor that means I cannot advise of the release date nor the name.

Fair enough. We should know the name and release date in the next 7 weeks so it's not that big a deal :cheers

We will be making announcements, just that I cant do it on a whim :)

Are the announcements going to be on release date+ title + licensing and commentators Ross ? Can we expect it on the following month August ?

For once,Ross is saying that he will make the announcements :thumbs

If you read between the lines, he said that long time back... essentially when he talked about the game being released before October.

Evbody is talking about next month ? No sure

Hey Ross, just wondering how the injuries will be implemented in the game (assuming there are injuries), can you for instance be injured while batting and retire hurt then come back later in the innings in a limited capacity like with a runner and limited skills or is it purely outside actual matches where you pickup an injury and miss a couple of simulated games? I think it would be great to have to come in with 9 wickets down to save or win a test match, would be a good achievement.

In september people will be buying games like gta5,fifa,pes,wwe14 etc but in august there will only one big game splinter cell so i think releasing game in end of aug is perfect.

Im buying FIFA14,GTA V and Getting Free Big Ant Cricket 14 :P

hmmmm "Getting Free Big Ant Cricket 14 :P" - how are you doing that?

Actually, one of my bro lives at UK, Sooo ..lol. But Ross u havent answered my questions yet? Look up lol plzz

Users who are viewing this thread