Post your questions about the game here!

May I ask you the questions in my mind??
1.how a noball is made?
2.how many CA updates are still left?

Ross and Mike, it sad that you guys are not answering a simple question, its not a release date question, all Im asking is are ther 1-4 local multiplayer, 2 vs 2 locally and you guys are simply ignoring this I dont know why.

I am pretty sure Mike answered that question a few days back. He confirmed there will be offline/local multi-player.

I know there is local multiplayer, but is it like fifa 1-7 or is it like 1-4 or just 1-2.

Did mikey/ross say anything about what to look forward to for this friday? Batting or fielding control? Or something else?

How many more fridays to go till we actually start getting some release date info?

Maximum 10. :rolleyes

Wrong. Maximum 7 fridays :)

Given the fact the game will be released before Oct 2013, and that the promo material will be released at least one month prior to the release, it leads to the promotion kick off latest by Aug 31st, which is 7 fridays away. And the game itself should be out withn 11 fridays :cheers

Wrong. Maximum 7 fridays :)

Given the fact the game will be released before Oct 2013, and that the promo material will be released at least one month prior to the release, it leads to the promotion kick off latest by Aug 31st, which is 7 fridays away. And the game itself should be out withn 11 fridays :cheers

That is really good then , ross should give us some time pass to do atleast till the 7th friday , like some mini games or something , after all life is very short :( :)

That is really good then , ross should give us some time pass to do atleast till the 7th friday , like some mini games or something , after all life is very short :( :)

With such an enthralling Ashes series going on,i don't think waiting for another month or so will be too much of hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread