Post your questions about the game here!

Since I am not Aussie like many here, it would be great if Ross chooses to share his pleasure with us by revealing something fresh.

Second that. But it does seem unlikely (the treat, Aussie victory looks probable). Ross has been low on giving us goodies now, just some controls, once a week. Time to prove us wrong, Ross!:p

Maybe Mike can give us something now :spy!!

australia just lost 1st test match, wonder if Ross will cancel game in the UK now :noway

Last edited:
heart broken with the result. I thought australia deserved the win, ohh well. back to the game. When is this game releasing? :p:rolleyes

Still recovering from the 1st test, shattered as anything right now. I was wondering a couple of things about BA Cricket 14 during the game:

1) When batting can we ever be delivered simply unplayable balls, like Anderson's to Clarke in the first innings?

2) Will fielders ever look as lost a Steven Finn?

heart broken with the result. I thought australia deserved the win, ohh well. back to the game. When is this game releasing? :p:rolleyes

Aussie deserved the win? Eh? We should've thrashed them today by over a 100 runs if a certain Third Umpire could do his job. Justice was well and truly done.

Aussie deserved the win? Eh? We should've thrashed them today by over a 100 runs if a certain Third Umpire could do his job. Justice was well and truly done.

The game wuld have been well and tryly overy if broad decided to walk, clearly both teams had their chances, but the fighting spirit of aussie's was superb. I m nuetral here, so i am talking about what i enjoyed. England are by far stronger team, but aussie's did gave them a scare.

Does the game have built in cheating implemented? I know you don't have specific licenced players, but surely there can be a tall baby looking blond ------ who cheats? And before the poms kick up a fuss, even Graeme Swann said Broad was a cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread