Post your questions about the game here!

N from october all eyes will be on next gen consoles,next gen games etc

N from october all eyes will be on next gen consoles,next gen games etc

I am buying the ps4 but all my attention will just be on cricket 14 as none of the titles announced for ps4 has captured my interest except drive club which i will get for free for being a ps+ member. Point is, i believe most people care more about the games rather than the consoles in the end.

I am buying the ps4 but all my attention will just be on cricket 14 as none of the titles announced for ps4 has captured my interest except drive club which i will get for free for being a ps+ member. Point is, i believe most people care more about the games rather than the consoles in the end.

I seriously doubt it. its launch of next gen n ur saying people dont care abt these new consoles

----------

Gamers r dieing to get their hands on next gen consoles.

We are developing for the new consoles however there needs to be a lot of units in the market before a Cricket game makes sense - we will definitely develop it for the next-gen, it's just a matter of when.

Hi Ross/Mike, I realize you guys are relatively busier these days. But do you have a moment to answer this one?

Hi Ross, here is a trick question for you/Mike.

The minor things like 'does wind effect spin bowling', 'does age of bowl effect the bounce', 'does X(something gradual) effect Y(something subtle)'. We've heard a yes to a lot of those in fact I believe you've said yes to everything along such lines.

Now, how well are these things communicated 'in-game'?

The reason I ask is because some of things are just too subtle and in fact can be (and was, not sure though) claimed for AC09(or many other previous games) as well.

Does anybody know if skill will be involved in throwing down the stumps with a direct hit while fielding?

Does anybody know if skill will be involved in throwing down the stumps with a direct hit while fielding?

You mean skill attributes or actual skill? I think Ross did say you need to aim and hit...and am sure the player skill attributes will play a huge role as well!

----------

Ross/Mike are busy for the reveal next month right.:clap

Or maybe they are making a video for the batting controls which might be released this weekend :D!

Or Ross just got furious at the result of the first test and the game is now being reworked as a cycling simulator.

We are developing for the new consoles however there needs to be a lot of units in the market before a Cricket game makes sense - we will definitely develop it for the next-gen, it's just a matter of when.

From the screenshots and the "day in the life" video, it seems like Big Ant is pushing the current gen consoles very far. Cricket, I imagine, is also not an incredibly taxing game on the hardware. There aren't a lot of people on the screen (e.g. GTA IV which runs relatively poorly and has horrible shadow effects) and I imagine there'd be less on-the-fly calculations than in a football game. I mean there are 13 people on the field and the fielders are essentially static or doing a pre-defined walk-in routine before the bowler bowls. It's not like football where there are 36 players on the field moving around constantly according to their AI.

With less calculations needed there, more resources can be freed up to making it look like a prettier game. Does that sound like a fair assessment?

----------

I'd still buy it ;)

Could it have Lance Armstrong and Stuart Broad together on the cover? It'd seem fitting ;)

All m sayin if u want to increase your sales august would be perfect month. Its good that you are also working on next gen.:thumbs

All m sayin if u want to increase your sales august would be perfect month. Its good that you are also working on next gen.:thumbs

99 percent they will be releasing in august , but most probably only after Ashes 2013 releases.

hey ross....just wanted to know will there be t20 champions league tournament if u somehow managed to win local T-20 tournament?

99 percent they will be releasing in august , but most probably only after Ashes 2013 releases.

If ross will release ba cricket after ashes release this means ross will neva gonna release the game :lol.check ashes fb page they are not even telling in which quarter they will release the game.:p

Users who are viewing this thread