Post your questions about the game here!

If ross will release ba cricket after ashes release this means ross will neva gonna release the game :lol.check ashes fb page they are not even telling in which quarter they will release the game.:p

Hope ross and his team realize that soon...

Perhaps Ross is looking to cash in on the T20's and ODI's which follow the Ashes series starting from 29th August till September 16th??

Remember that Ross said he would like a months worth of promoting the game.

Wow haven't seen this side of forum this quiet. Is this the silence before the storm! Lets hope that is the case.

We are developing for the new consoles however there needs to be a lot of units in the market before a Cricket game makes sense - we will definitely develop it for the next-gen, it's just a matter of when.

That seems fair enough. But does it mean that next generation cricket game would skip 2014, & if luck be we may see one in Q3/Q4 of 2015 or Q1/Q2 2016? Cause I would give at least a year & half for many of the current generation console holders to jump on to the next generation, as they usually wait till good number of games they favor are released.

[I'll be jumping ASAP though. I have about 11 games listed that I want to play on PS4.]

Wow haven't seen this side of forum this quiet. Is this the silence before the storm! Lets hope that is the case.

Still here all the time however not posting as much... yes things are brewing :)

Still here all the time however not posting as much... yes things are brewing :)

LOL, things have been brewing for a while now. As far as 505 and Trickstar are concerned the Doomsday Clock still stands at 5 minutes before midnight :yes

My exams gonna be over today, I need to get my hands on a cricket game now :p
Come on Ross, you can ship me that copy now for testing which we discussed in private messages. :spy

Quick question to Ross, I know you are required to reach a certain stat level to reach international level but will it be any easier to get picked for a lower international team like Zimbabwe or Bangladesh or does it remain the same accross all teams?

^ Nice question that.

Also, let me add this to that -
Like you perform way too well in two tournaments @ the Ranji Trophy level, or something similar, and you get picked up for something like an IPL tornament like Sanju V Samson (who's house's just a few kilometres away from my house :D) got picked up by RR for IPL this year?

I think Big Ant may take a holiday now untill second week of August for releasing new info. :)

----------

By the way , has every one forgotten about table top cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread