Post your questions about the game here!

By the way , has every one forgotten about table top cricket?

Ross has mentioned way back in june that we would ge more info on it shortly. But no news on it yet. I think they r puttin all their efforts on c14 which is understabdable.

Q. Will Big Ant be cancelling this game in fear of not being able to compete with the technical masterpiece that is Ashes Cricket, which was shown today? :rolleyes

My time again I would have had TTC out by now, hindsight is 20/20

We are certainly looking at bringing TTC to phones/tablets.

----------

Q. Will Big Ant be cancelling this game in fear of not being able to compete with the technical masterpiece that is Ashes Cricket, which was shown today? :rolleyes

No TTC still stands up well against Ashes and shades it in quite a few areas.

Ross you leave here late at night and then you're back here at the crack of dawn!?

And xbox live arcade?

It will lead on Xbox, PS3, PC then come to tablets/phone later.

It was delayed so as to get the entire team on Cricket 14.

----------

Ross you leave here late at night and then you're back here at the crack of dawn!?

I deal with Aus time, UK time, Malaysian time (we have a studio in KL also) and US time so I am up all hours... Yeah, I have no life :)

It was delayed so as to get the entire team on Cricket 14.

Fantastic to hear this, having all your resources focused on creating (hopefully) the best cricket game to date will mean the game is released sooner. It will be released soon. Soon. SOON.

My time again I would have had TTC out by now, hindsight is 20/20

We are certainly looking at bringing TTC to phones/tablets.

Thanks - that's great news Ross :) I'm sure it would do very well as you just have to look at how successful stick cricket has been on the like of the ipad as a simple and casual cricket game. I think there is a huge gap in market for something a lot more in depth but not losing the casual and fun element and pick up and play on ipad. From the video of TTC it's looks like you've filled that gap. I also can't wait for this as im sure it will be a great way to introduce my 3 year old son to cricket :thumbs

@ross
That would be great if you release cricket academy for tablets.creating players,team kits etc on ipad will be easy n more enjoying.:yes

ross, release some video to show to the world and prove once again that ur product is miles ahead than AC13

are we gonna have live updates of latest squads and players statistics Ross ? live Commentary like FIFA.:D

Users who are viewing this thread