Post your questions about the game here!

lot of people criticize Ashes 13 but we do know they are working on something and game looks to be coming out soon !! it maybe a crap game and thats a different story !! what what about this one !! i didn't see any game play ved, do we know is this games AI is any realistic !! will it come out anytime this year even!! yet no ones asking questions!! funny world :D

lot of people criticize Ashes 13 but we do know they are working on something and game looks to be coming out soon !! it maybe a crap game and thats a different story !! what what about this one !! i didn't see any game play ved, do we know is this games AI is any realistic !! will it come out anytime this year even!! yet no ones asking questions!! funny world :D

Yes i agree Fast bowler when will ross show us the gameplay of cricket 14 :spy

Martyn?

Posting the same thing thrice isn't gonna get you an answer from Ross. Wait till they announce about the licences and then judge it by yourself! :facepalm

I saw Ashes 2013 tonight and can confirm the video was the latest version.

My view on everything I have said before has not changed.

I didn't record it as that would have been going too far, I was at a government function for the launch of PAX. The Ashes team obviously booked this in advance and thought they'd be finished by now. They are far from it.

PS: Yes, there is a new small update to the Cricket Academy to fix the issues with the "created by" being overridden. (Sorry, meant to post but was occupied as above :) )

----------

Ross .... At least tell us whether your cricket 14 has more licenses than ashes or not ?

We have less but it's not the number of licenses its what you do with it... I think that's the saying :)

Will it be released before september atleast? so we can enjoy in our summer vacations atleast!

Will it be released before september atleast? so we can enjoy in our summer vacations atleast!

My retail spies :spy tell me that the Ashes are saying end of third week of August, I'm sure Ashes will tell all of you that have pre-ordered when they're good and ready, maybe three days before the end of July this time?

----------

You didn't get the urge to start up Vine?

Sorry, I should add that apparently there are more videos on the way...

now I guess I am posting in the wrong thread :)

My retail spies tell me that the Ashes are saying end of third week of August, I'm sure Ashes will tell all of you that have pre-ordered when they're good and ready, maybe three days before the end of July this time?
So do you still think you'll release after June 21 but before Ashes Cricket?

*not asking for a release date*

Users who are viewing this thread