Post your questions about the game here!

So do you still think you'll release after June 21 but before Ashes Cricket?

*not asking for a release date*

Yes.

I know retailers here have slashed their sales estimates by 60% following the video and date change. It would be sad if they release what I saw tonight.

I think they would be mad to release what I saw tonight, absolutely mad.

Is that because you think they'll miss the third week of August or because I should free up the weekend of the 10th to play Cricket 14?

Nice way of asking to know when the game's gonna be out...:thumbs:thumbs

Like that's going to work :)

I am going out for a 10 day tour, so would complete the month of july and august would surely be the month of announcements and other info so ....I can wait....:thumbs:cheers

----------

Ross almost sounds sad for the AC13 team... :lol

No,he feels sad for the gamers and the customers who will be fooled for having a game with such a poor quality....:yes

Ross almost sounds sad for the AC13 team... :lol

I do feel sorry for the actual developers on the floor, it's not easy for them, don't feel sorry at all for anyone else there though. Everyone knew we were making a cricket game and they came after us with guns drawn... no sympathy at all for them after that.

They've had the time, the budget, the license - they had it all - we've been the underdogs all the way along, occasionally the underdogs do get up.

----------

I'd be happy to get your advice on better tactics to use on getting the release date from you.

You can't get the date from me until we announce it, I'm as immovable on this as a constipated elephant!

In terms of us showing more, we are happy to let Ashes keep doing what they do... they're doing such a fantastic job so far that I wouldn't want to spoil the momentum.

I think that Ashes team wanted to do something different like Ross did with his reveal of the screenshots..So they just posted the video of the "GAMEPLAY" as they created it..:p:lol:lol

Well i was watching a highlights game, I just wanted to ask weather there is different keeper stands or not ? Eg- Gilly stands up to med pace bowlers at times is it possibel in Ba's cricket (life 14)

Well i was watching a highlights game, I just wanted to ask weather there is different keeper stands or not ? Eg- Gilly stands up to med pace bowlers at times is it possibel in Ba's cricket (life 14)

Would be nice to have this feature....:)

Users who are viewing this thread