Post your questions about the game here!

Yes it does, I lie about my age in the game :)

You are having unlicensed domestic leagues am I right? So this will probably mean having players called Jon Tradwell (James Tredwell) and stuff like that. Does this mean that these fake players will look real enough and have similar attributes to their real life counter parts? And all we will have to do is change the name?

Last edited:
Yeah, people tell me to grow up and act my age all the time, and that's just at home! :p

Your summoning powers are amazing.

Yeah;) I wish i could summon a cricket game release also or make ashes 2013 look like release anytime soon but i can't.:(

----------

Yeah, people tell me to grow up and act my age all the time, and that's just at home! :p

Me too Ross.:D

----------

Yes, very unfortunate that Biggs had to go on his "holiday" when there are lots of things being released that need to have circles and lines drawn all over them!

PS: I seriously think when he gets back he'd be glad he wasn't here for the Q&A and video...

----------

We have methods to balance things. More on that later.

Don't worry Ross i bet Biggs will be back very soon to draws circles and lines all over your reveal next month.;)

Yes, very unfortunate that Biggs had to go on his "holiday" when there are lots of things being released that need to have circles and lines drawn all over them!

PS: I seriously think when he gets back he'd be glad he wasn't here for the Q&A and video...

----------

We have methods to balance things. More on that later.

Excellent to hear!

Every decision being right would take a lot of the fun out of it. Indeed there should be occasions where the decision is wrong with DRS on.

Good call. That is of course if you're willing to buy replacement pads for me after I've been given out lbw 4 feet wide of off stump! :facepalm

Ross:Can we make the keeper come up for medium fast and medium bowlers?:)

Ross, any chance we will be able to share created tournament? Would be nice if people create certain world cups like " '99 england world cup" with the exact schedules and we get to replay it. This is the only way i can get south africa to win something....

There are no limits to that ...or if there is one, we will never reach that limit.

You are having unlicensed domestic leagues am I right? So this will probably mean having players called Jon Tradwell (James Tredwell) and stuff like that. Does this mean that these fake players will look real enough and have similar attributes to their real life counter parts? And all we will have to do is change the name?

The faces will be real, as there is Cricket Academy for us all! I think the attributes will also be real! I don't know about the Names! will it be real or not

Users who are viewing this thread