Post your questions about the game here!

So as per Ross game info is going to be realeased very soon. But soon is how soon? Soon can be tomorrow or soon can be after a month also.

Can anyone tell what does "They'll be no ?????? ??????'s after then....." this mean?:)

havnt been on this thread for a while and remember reading something about the drs system on this game and that it would be on the game but the umpires wouldn't make any mistake is this true !??!!!! sounds like i dumb question but i read it somewhere ! can someone please answer thank you folks :)

havnt been on this thread for a while and remember reading something about the drs system on this game and that it would be on the game but the umpires wouldn't make any mistake is this true !??!!!! sounds like i dumb question but i read it somewhere ! can someone please answer thank you folks :)

that was ashes "Our umpires never make any wrong decisions" bt here there is a different story..

Edit-- Ashes- "Our umpires can make the right decision everytime" but after seeing how much people are demanding for that feature, they are planning to add it in FUTURE DLC

Last edited:

They are from two different threads by the same person Ross.....DRS system for Big Ant Cricket 14 and umpires not making any mistakes is for Ashes[But now they have change their mind and have added DRS to future DLC]:yes
If you look at Ashes Cricket twitter account there are all these repeated questions and answers...:facepalm

so the umpires will make mistakes in big ant cricket 14 ... hopefully not as many as in the real life ashes but would be great to see

They are from two different threads by the same person Ross.....DRS system for Big Ant Cricket 14 and umpires not making any mistakes is for Ashes[But now they have change their mind and have added DRS to future DLC]:yes
If you look at Ashes Cricket twitter account there are all these repeated questions and answers...:facepalm

man do u really believe them..they also said in the twitter that Andrew Strauss is not in the game WTf lol

Users who are viewing this thread