Post your questions about the game here!

Ross:You said DRS is called as BARS in the game then what about Hotspot and Snikometer?

We have the equivalent, non-trademarked devices.

No, if we decide you are out we will place a dot there :)

How do you go about emulating the edge-o-meter? Do you have enough sounds for edges that there's an appropriate one for each case and you'll have a real waveform, or is it more or less made up based on what the animation/physics are indicating happened?

The sounds in general are a topic I'd like to hear more on - I can't think of any game without a comically bad ball bouncing sound.

You are up late Ross, not watching the cricket right:mad. PS Small questions, with there being no pitch marker will we play and miss more than say other cricket games and is leaving the ball easy. We don't want to see to many bowled at the start do we.:D

We have a really good sound guy, lots of trips with the team out to the Junction Oval with hi fidelity mikes, etc.

The physics will try to pick the most appropriate sound.

----------

You are up late Ross, not watching the cricket right:mad. PS Small questions, with there being no pitch marker will we play and miss more than say other cricket games and is leaving the ball easy. We don't want to see to many bowled at the start do we.:D

I'm always up late... especially after a 1 point win in the football :D

(that... and waiting for the "late" Q&A... last time I mentioned that it was late it came up within 5 minutes and was titled with the date and time to make a point - glad they're reading :p)

oh... that and this little game going on somewhere up north...

Should get the sound guy with Stuart Broad for a day, he'll get all the nicks he needs.

Ross, any chance we will be able to share created tournament? Would be nice if people create certain world cups like " '99 england world cup" with the exact schedules and we get to replay it. This is the only way i can get south africa to win something....

I think you can!! I remember MattW had asked about the same and Ross said something like "That would be a good feature to have ;)" with a 'wink' smiley!! Normally when Ross does that it means it is in the game :p!

Users who are viewing this thread