Post your questions about the game here!

You will, I am sure you are seeing a pattern of release.

Not as yet :(

I think we will send you a special build of CA - I will pm you this week.

The only thing you can do for that is lower the resolution or get a better machine/video card/whatever the issue is - sorry :(

PS: If I thought I could send you a build that ran faster I would.

Not as yet :(

I think we will send you a special build of CA - I will pm you this week.

How come he/she gets "special" treatment? I too have a unresolved issue with CA plus various mental issues

Just Joking!

Last edited:
No we are waiting for the game to be on the shelf before we turn on the AA.

PS: it's not a matter of turning on the AA, it's a matter of not using the "edge enhance" in Photoshop! :eek::eek::eek:

----------

How come he/she gets "special" treatment? I too have a unresolved issue with CA plus various mental issues

Because the poor guy has been as patient as anything and hasn't been able to run the program... much respect.

In any case you shouldn't really take someone else getting something, not that he has, as your loss - if you had a similar issue (black screen) then I'd be helping you too.

Did you make any progress into why I have that pad issue?

The only thing you can do for that is lower the resolution or get a better machine/video card/whatever the issue is - sorry :(

PS: If I thought I could send you a build that ran faster I would.

np, its all good.:thumbs

Ross im going to play this game in pc. In career mode will there be auto save or do we have to manually save it?? If I manually save it then even if I didnt perform well I can reload the saved game and play it again..it kills the thrill of career mode actually..

Users who are viewing this thread