Post your questions about the game here!

I assume its to make bowling more challenging

I.e. if similar controls for pace and spin, you might get really good at bowling both types in a shorter space of time = less challenging and boring

however with completely different controls, it will take much longer to master both techniques = better challenge and more fun

Yes. We also didn't want people to just get a great muscle memory for one technique and then "rule" - this adds to the challenge.

Traditionally video games have one action however spin and pace are so very different in the real game and so we thought they deserved different actions.

It wasn't always the way, and I was sceptical on the rotational idea, Mike insisted that it would work and thankfully he was right.

I think as we start to go through the controls in detail you can understand why keyboard alone is not a reasonable control method for this game.

Yes. We also didn't want people to just get a great muscle memory for one technique and then "rule" - this adds to the challenge.

Traditionally video games have one action however spin and pace are so very different in the real game and so we thought they deserved different actions.

It wasn't always the way, and I was sceptical on the rotational idea, Mike insisted that it would work and thankfully he was right.

I think as we start to go through the controls in detail you can understand why keyboard alone is not a reasonable control method for this game.

Ross, will it be possible for you or Mike to explain the controls using a video? I mean something similar to the following...
FIFA 13 Skill Move Tutorial - All Skills (Including New Skills) - PS3 - YouTube

I find it easier to follow when I can see the controller in action and I'm sure there are plenty of folks in the same boat.

Just suggested this in the Career forum but probably a better idea to ask in the Q&A, if you are chosen as Captain can you choose not to accept it, or resign during your captaincy?

Just suggested this in the Career forum but probably a better idea to ask in the Q&A, if you are chosen as Captain can you choose not to accept it, or resign during your captaincy?

I don't know 100%, as in I can't remember, but I think you are anointed captain and I don't think you can decline it.

Thanks for the speedy reply! Bit of a shame but I suppose if you decline captaincy of an international team you didn't really deserve it in the first place..

Thanks for the speedy reply! Bit of a shame but I suppose if you decline captaincy of an international team you didn't really deserve it in the first place..

I think it's more about progression on the lower levels.

will there be licensed players and teams ? i.e players spellings,teams proper uniforms etc etc so...! i am really liking it that the ross is answering all question good work hope its a great game..plz answer

well,nice to hear that it is a gr8 game...hope it will be a good game jst wanna ask a question that will the the game release here in Ksa saudia arabia as i am really struggling to find a cricket game here ?

I don't know 100%, as in I can't remember, but I think you are anointed captain and I don't think you can decline it.

Thats got me wondering how much of a part will you actually play as captain? As in will you get to do more than pick the bowler and set the field?

No, you are stuck with the bat & helmet you chose at the start of the innings.

No, you are stuck with the bat & helmet you chose at the start of the innings.

Atleast allow to change the abdominal guard....we cant keep wearing the same one...specially with your game having no mechanics to relieve the itching that will follow!!!

----------

How about changing cap for spinners and helmet for fast bowlers?:)

Ross already confirmed it long time back that you can change between the cap and helmet!! Now, If he goes back on his word on anything.......well...Il just say I have contacts!! :spy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread