Post your questions about the game here!

Indeed T20 has done enough damage to cricket. I feel really sad :(

People asking for Music, Cheerleaders and 30's. Where did the real cricket fans go? :(

I am glad we still have people who knows what real cricket is. Its just bad to see the young generation demanding nonsense in a true class sports game :(

Ross,
Now that the gameplay is already shown (to an extent), can we now finally get the bowling/fielding/batting controls in video??? :D

Man.....this forum feels so quiet after the mad rush on Friday when the gameplay video was released :p!!! What a crazy day it was!!

Indeed T20 has done enough damage to cricket. I feel really sad

Whether we like it or not, T20 is the sugar daddy that will sustain Test cricket. Test cricket, unfortunately, just does not generate sufficient interest to be self-sustaining in the long run. Revenues from T20 cricket are necessary to keep it going.

I'm sure a large number of people will buy this game solely on the interest of T20 cricket (not necessarily the PC crowd, of course)

I really feel that Test Cricket is real cricket. Going at 2 RPO. Having patience and staying at the crease for a long time. T20 is all about slogging and hitting and 8 RPO. -__-

hahahahahahahahaha what is wrong with all of you i love test cricket and am i true cricket fan despite being in the younger generation !!! All i asked was trying to say is that when the batsman come to the crease in show more statistics .... and in t20 matches it shows how many thirties they have got ... ? so if everyone wants to stop crying about it, i just wanted the build up to be as realistic as possible .... sorry you guys feel the need to pretend your better then me

Each format has its own features i would think. I mean your not gonna see cheerleaders in test matches but u will in T20 so whats the problem.

hahahahahahahahaha what is wrong with all of you i love test cricket and am i true cricket fan despite being in the younger generation !!! All i asked was trying to say is that when the batsman come to the crease in show more statistics .... and in t20 matches it shows how many thirties they have got ... ? so if everyone wants to stop crying about it, i just wanted the build up to be as realistic as possible .... sorry you guys feel the need to pretend your better then me

No bro most of us weren't talking about that. We were just saying Test is better than t20 and how t20 has ruined Cricket. I also want to know this that will it show that how many 30 runs a player has scored because that's what they show in real.

22 real players in an online game?

Okay I've heard there's online play. Will it be just 1 player vs another or is it possible to make teams of real eleven players?

Okay I've heard there's online play. Will it be just 1 player vs another or is it possible to make teams of real eleven players?

Nothing confirmed as yet, but Ross had initially mentioned that there would be online co-op available in the game!! Dont think it will be 11v11 though....more like 4v4 (similar to their Rugby Game RLL2)

I really feel that Test Cricket is real cricket. Going at 2 RPO. Having patience and staying at the crease for a long time. T20 is all about slogging and hitting and 8 RPO. -__-

In my humble opinion. T20 is about how warm blood players have. Compared to test cricket and one day 50 overs. Its about complete talent how you can fight back for your team from 100-5 to 270-7 or in test 430/10. Cricket is just amazing with the show of talent. I love this form of cricket over others and the reason is real fight :)

I mean NO DISRESPECT for any of my brothers here. Its just my opinion. If you don't like my comment then don't bother.

What do you expect India has a HUGE population and I'm sure many of the active members here are indian which = IPL BOOM 6 YUVI

I didn't even know 30's were acknowledged. Ross can we have batsmen coming to the crease wearing Hawaiian miniskirts dancing whilst playing a guitar with their feet and drinking from a coconut

Users who are viewing this thread