Post your questions about the game here!

Big ant

Will a gamepad be ok to use on this game?,can you play this game online?

In career mode, will the player's looks age over time? Based on what I've read in the fan-created Cricket 14 page, a career is going to last 20 years. Wouldn't it be weird if a 36-year old looked like a 16-year old? :p

Regarding player creator,
Please allow us to match exact uniform of real life teams.I feel the shape of the emblem should be able to manipulate and also shd be able to put text or team name on front and back as well apart from playername and number.

The game can only be played with a gamepad.

I say make this comment a sticky. I can see bunch of posts/threads/queries about keypads & controllers once BAC14 release date is announced :D

In career mode, will the player's looks age over time? Based on what I've read in the fan-created Cricket 14 page, a career is going to last 20 years. Wouldn't it be weird if a 36-year old looked like a 16-year old? :p

Yes....its already been confirmed that the player will age and also increase a little in height!

What do you expect India has a HUGE population and I'm sure many of the active members here are indian which = IPL BOOM 6 YUVI

I didn't even know 30's were acknowledged. Ross can we have batsmen coming to the crease wearing Hawaiian miniskirts dancing whilst playing a guitar with their feet and drinking from a coconut

And we're DRAVID WALL TENDULKAR DRIVE at the same time, to put it in your words. :rolleyes

----------

You mean the game doesn't support keyboard!!:eek:
A PC game not playable through keyboard, that's a first!:spy

Yeah. The controls demanded a gamepad. Have a look at the controls for bowling. Never has bowling been that deep, tedious and exciting at the same time! Certainly not possible with a keyboard.

Ross, does AC13 delay till Nov will affect your Released date ?

Ross, mike or whoever maybe reading this from big ant. When the next screen shots get posted, is there any chance of seeing an after match scorecard? Would love to see how it's displayed. And also to see what the scores/bowling figures are like. Thanks. :thumbs

Ross:Will there be catches taken by the audience when we hit a six??:)

are we gonna have different colors of overlays ROSS ? :D plz ans

Last edited:
Ross,
Have seen the physics for the ball.....are there realistic physics when batting as well??? E.g. Say I do not use my feet at all, and the bowler bowls a wide delivery.Now if I play a defensive shot to this delivery in real life, the bat would be be hanging way away from my body and on an angle...is it the same in the game?? Also I am more likely to edge the ball in this scenario as the timing window would be pretty small in such a case. Is this how batting works in the game, or would I just play a straight defensive shot near my body and miss the ball by a huge margin in such a scenario?

Users who are viewing this thread