Post your questions about the game here!

ROSS, are you planning to have a portable version of game , like on PS VITA?
I have asked the same question on Ashes Thread , but to my dissapointment, the VITA version is not on their radar , nor does 505 game want a VITA version of game.
So please tell you plans for PS VITA of the game and please give a firm reply.
Thank you

So will there be anything to look forward this week??:)

I have asked the same question on Ashes Thread , but to my dissapointment, the VITA version is not on their radar , nor does 505 game want a VITA version of game.
Thank you

Would love to have a smaller version of it on Android. There are'nt any good cricket games on Android. Stick cricket is all about hitting sixes. I want a test type game. :D

Thank you

I cannot foresee a PS Vita version anytime soon, sorry :(

We have Jetpack Joyride for the PS Vita + a soon to be announced title that will be on the PS Vita store in mid-August.

Ross I have asked mike about the stadiums.
He told me that there are 30 stadi?ms and 8 out of 3o will be from subcontinent.
Can u give me the answer of same question of your game Ross ?

If I buy the game directly from Australia once it's released, will it work in the UK?

Also, once I've finished playing a tour with a country, then start a new tour, will the stats from the previous tour carry over to the next, or will the stats be default?

If I buy the game directly from Australia once it's released, will it work in the UK?

Why not buy the game directly from the UK?

Why not buy the game directly from the UK?

I will do, it's just in case the release date in the UK is a while after it's released in Australia, if it's only like a month or so, I'll wait, but if it's a couple of months, I'd rather buy it from Australia.

I have a question about DRS in the game. Obviously hawk eye will be included but is hot spot in the game?

I will do, it's just in case the release date in the UK is a while after it's released in Australia, if it's only like a month or so, I'll wait, but if it's a couple of months, I'd rather buy it from Australia.
I don't think there's gonna be a 1 month difference between releases in the two regions, would be surprised if it is even a week difference!!

That kind of thing is observed sometimes for platform releases but not regions..
So, don't worry!!:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread