Post your questions about the game here!

Does the bat lift is based on how much you move the RAS back??:)

I don't think there's gonna be a 1 month difference between releases in the two regions, would be surprised if it is even a week difference!!

That kind of thing is observed sometimes for platform releases but not regions..
So, don't worry!!:thumbs

I really hope so, thanks anyway. Seriously excited for this game now!

will the name of the game and release date be revealed on this coming friday?

I cannot foresee a PS Vita version anytime soon, sorry :(

We have Jetpack Joyride for the PS Vita + a soon to be announced title that will be on the PS Vita store in mid-August.
Jetpack joyride is among my top 5 games for vita.So both the new cricket games are not coming to VITA, really dissapointed.Looking forward to the PC version, wish you all the luck.

Will there be in-game cheat codes for offline games?

----------

I quite liked the super bat in EAC02

I will do, it's just in case the release date in the UK is a while after it's released in Australia, if it's only like a month or so, I'll wait, but if it's a couple of months, I'd rather buy it from Australia.

Well interestingly enough RLL2 released on October 11th in AUS/NZ but in the UK it was over a month later to release on November 16th.

Hoping the same doesn't apply for this one...

Well interestingly enough RLL2 released on October 11th in AUS/NZ but in the UK it was over a month later to release on November 16th.

Hoping the same doesn't apply for this one...

Maybe it was due to the fact Aus/NZ were the dominant market for RLL2? For cricket UK is the biggest market so can't see the game being released after a month there.

Even if there would be some cheats, I would restrain myself to use em. Just try to master the game as it is, it'll be more fun but then I won't mind using it when I am in a position of losing.:spy:p

The word "cheat" itself describes the user as cheats so why should we use one? Lets master the game instead of taking shortcuts. @MuchMore if you ask for cheats for games like GTA , SAINTS ROW THE THIRD,etc. would make sense as it enriches the gameplay and makes it more fun and addicting to play.

Ok question!!
Since there is no licensed team, how are we gonna change the name to real names....do we have to change each team manually or there will a patch or something?
Sorry if this has been asked before..
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread