Post your questions about the game here!

any custom tour option in this game, fix full tour with 1,2,3,4 test & 1-7 odi & 1-3 t20 & also warmup matches with domestic teams

Yes. Play around with the Cricket Academy beta for more information. You can also have a tri-series in the tour!

Download the cricket academy's latest update. That'll do it for you...
BTW also check threads with title cricket academy...

Whats the chance of there being a beach cricket/backyard cricket DLC? :D
That would be awesome but I'm guessing chances are nil :noway

talk about player stamina & injuries full info

tour designer problem !

when i am adding a 3-nation tri-series (with each team playing the other twice) to a tour , only 5 ODI's are getting created whereas ideally it should be 7 i.e (6 matches of round robin + 1 final) !similarly when i am increasing the round robin to 3(each team playing the other thrice), the total number of games is increasing to 7 whereas ideally it should be 10(9 league games+1 final) why is this happening???

when i am adding a 3-nation tri-series (with each team playing the other twice) to a tour , only 5 ODI's are getting created whereas ideally it should be 7 i.e (6 matches of round robin + 1 final) !similarly when i am increasing the round robin to 3(each team playing the other thrice), the total number of games is increasing to 7 whereas ideally it should be 10(9 league games+1 final) why is this happening???

Yeah....noticed that as well.

Ross will see and fix it, one of the reason why the game is not out yet as there is still a few small bugs. PS You only have to post once, people will see it mate.

Wrong place to post this problem any ways put it in Cricket academy file Feedback/Suggestions/
Bugs thread :)

Correct.

If you create players/teams on the PC you will be able to browse/share them on whichever console you have.

Do we have cricket acadamey on xbox or something similar to create teams and players? or just pc...?

thanks israr so on xbox i will be able to make my own players and teams? thanks

thanks israr so on xbox i will be able to make my own players and teams? thanks

Yes.

I am not sure how updated cricket academy on the console version will be. The stand alone pc version will get regular updates to include more features/options that your console game will be able to detect and show but might not be able to change due to lack of that option. Ross/mikey can clarify that.

Users who are viewing this thread