Post your questions about the game here!

when i am adding a 3-nation tri-series (with each team playing the other twice) to a tour , only 5 ODI's are getting created whereas ideally it should be 7 i.e (6 matches of round robin + 1 final) !similarly when i am increasing the round robin to 3(each team playing the other thrice), the total number of games is increasing to 7 whereas ideally it should be 10(9 league games+1 final) why is this happening???

Will talk to my coder about this now.

Yes.

I am not sure how updated cricket academy on the console version will be. The stand alone pc version will get regular updates to include more features/options that your console game will be able to detect and show but might not be able to change due to lack of that option. Ross/mikey can clarify that.

It takes a while to get updates through Microsoft doesn't it? Not sure about Sony. I'm sure the console version will be updated but perhaps not as regularly.

This game looks really incredible, me and alot of my friend down at the local cricket club have been buzzing about it, will this game be released in the UK? seems like such a shame if not or atleast work on UK systems (PAL) looks like the exact game our market needs, rather that or back to Trickstars half arsed efforts :/

UK will be fine, same region code as Australia (PAL)

No, it's retail.

No, it's retail.

Forgive me Ross i'm having a strange few minutes here..

Is that a 'Yes it will be available to buy from retailers in UK' or a 'No it won't be available to buy from retailers in the UK'

Obviously he can't detail parts of the game's distribution at this point.

There is absolutely no way this game won't be on shelves in stores in the UK and it's almost certainly going to be near enough to on the same date.

Forgive me Ross i'm having a strange few minutes here..

Is that a 'Yes it will be available to buy from retailers in UK' or a 'No it won't be available to buy from retailers in the UK'

You will be able to purchase the game at most video game retailers in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread