Post your questions about the game here!

Is there a god?

Pretty sure Zeus would side with me when it comes to that. Benefit of the doubt to the guy who's witty, not bitter. Never change, you handsome devil...

Late september is good. Any time earlier will be a bonus. I hope we know the date as soon as possible. I still have an annual leave to apply for.

that means i will not be able to play this game till 2014 :noway

school starting in September and then SAT classes :(

Release date is in September that's for sure, ross gave a huge hint and said nothing planned for the first week, so second or third week. PS Matt that other game will release at that time also. What was it's name, yeah ...5 yeah.:D

You're kidding right?

----------

If there was, 90% of your posts would be deleted!

No not really, maybe I'm too accustomed to the features of previous games

PS: Every active thread is literally the same crap going on people begging "WHEN WILL GAMEPLAY TRAILER" seriously...would be a smart idea to leave the forum once the game releases can only imagine what it'll be like then

If I'm not wrong, we have discussed this before, and we do have this feature. 'A day in life' video does explain, and Ross said there will be weather changes not only across sessions, but as and how the match progresses.

This is correct and the reason for the Day in the life video, that and because it's pretty :)

hey I was wondering if you could answer this, I've pinned the video to show you an example of what I mean (the video should start on the right part)

This is a thing I really liked about patching the EA game's you could really make the ball bounce after playing a stroke, will this be the case in your game? Because pre-patch in all of the EA games the ball would always roll 100% on the pitch which made finding the gaps hard.

Here's an example; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrN4H5IaHE4&t=1m8s

EDIT: Also just wondering, why can't a demo be released?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also just wondering, why can't a demo be released?

I think days of a game demo have long been gone,nevertheless, play sessions have been scheduled for this month, which means aside from us playing the game we would have everything we need....

hey I was wondering if you could answer this, I've pinned the video to show you an example of what I mean (the video should start on the right part)

This is a thing I really liked about patching the EA game's you could really make the ball bounce after playing a stroke, will this be the case in your game? Because pre-patch in all of the EA games the ball would always roll 100% on the pitch which made finding the gaps hard.

Here's an example; Sachin Tendulkar's 100th Century Highlights - YouTube

EDIT: Also just wondering, why can't a demo be released?

The ball certainly bounces as it should, as you would expect in real life.

Demo's cost a lot to do, Cricket Academy has actually cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce and have out there in the market. Behind the scenes there is a full QA dept backing every release. There is no good data showing that a console game sells any better with a demo than without.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross/Mikey, with CA updating to reflect the licensed name, does that mean we'll be able to hear what other commentary names are included in the game? To see whether our surnames are covered and so on.

Hi, this has probably been answered, but im just wondering will the grounds be of different sizes and shapes (eg: Adelaide's tiny square boundaries v MCG round and huge outfield)?

International cricket 10 did this quite well (except some normally tiny grounds were made huge, like Auckland), yet Cricket 07 had the same size boundaries regardless.

Thanks

Also, at a long shot, will Lords have a slope? Its really pronounced in real life

Users who are viewing this thread