Post your questions about the game here!

Damn you Ross :P, Thanks to you my daily routine after coming back from college, before going to sleep and after waking up is this :
1) Open BigAnt General Discussion,Q&A,Screenshots,Announcement in 4 tabs.
2) Read each new page.
3) Press refresh at the last page.
4) Repeat the 4th step after every 15 mins.
:p

Same here, but the only difference is that I sit simply at home (awaiting my entry into a collage) doing this. :yes But I don't have to refresh every now and then, they auto update stuff... :D

It autoupdates in my browser too but I just do it anyway thinking that maybe something is wrong with my connection. I dont have patience to wait ;)

----------

I think its about time i create my own player in cricket academy. I was being cautious and tried best not to get too attached with this game as Cricket life had disappointed us in past. But now this game is close to release and looks sweet. So i guess the time I'm gonna spend in creating my player wont be a waste ;)

We're back working on it.

Ross if we are playing a game "co-op" ie: 2 players(batting) v the AI, can the two players choose different control methods or difficulties?

Me and my 5 year old son have recently bonded with the joys of fifa 2 button mode

Ross if we are playing a game "co-op" ie: 2 players(batting) v the AI, can the two players choose different control methods or difficulties?

Me and my 5 year old son have recently bonded with the joys of fifa 2 button mode

Unfortunately the difficulty level is set on a per game basis, not per player basis.

Ross: Are you releasing TTC at time of returns ashes in november to compete with Ashes Cricket 2013??;)

Ross: Are you releasing TTC at time of returns ashes in november to compete with Ashes Cricket 2013??;)

You never know.... there's fielding in TTC so we would have an advantage on that front,... oh that, and the fact that TTC graphics and animation don't suck!

Cricket Academy will be available to all - it must be bullet proof or it will cost me a fortune in support.

That's what I'm trying to understand, what will the broad audience do with CA? People who aren't from this forum aren't going to sit and create players as that won't interest them so thats why I don't understand why CA is so important for the start of the marketing campaign?

Yeah i thought as much...i assumed a cricket game would be quite hard to tinker with that sort of thing...will just have to put the young fella through some cricket 14 boot camp..

He'll be fine - you can bat with one stick - just means that without the footwork you won't do as well as you could.

----------

That's what I'm trying to understand, what will the broad audience do with CA? People who aren't from this forum aren't going to sit and create players as that won't interest them so thats why I don't understand why CA is so important for the start of the marketing campaign?

If thousands of people download it - and they will - then it must work 100%

I think you underestimate the audience.

I think once people realise the depths of the academy any misgivings over lack of licenses will disappear in an instant

He'll be fine - you can bat with one stick - just means that without the footwork you won't do as well as you could.

That gives me an idea.... Ross, will it be possible for you to do a video showing the difference between using the feet vs not using them. Would be really interesting to see that specially the difference between the animations caused by it.

If you're only using one stick, this kind of thing might be really fun
Bak7EOK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread