Post your questions about the game here!

I'm waiting for a 'BIG' announcement not just screenshots...

Don't get me wrong, its great to see the detail, quality, etc, but... seeing ingame footage, menu screens, release date and official name, MUCH more important at this stage... :yes

Don't we already know what the announcement is though...the new title wouldn't really call it BIG

If you're officially into official stuff then it will be HUGE

So Ross, what will be HUGE and blow us away the most in your opinion, the cover picture, the publisher, or the trailer.

If you're officially into official stuff then it will be HUGE

Ross...remember the under-promise over-deliver method of yours ;). The more you build it the more people would be disappointed.....people have wild imaginations...they will even think you have got Mike Fegan on the cover page :p.

----------

What to know the price in India, please tell

Rs.xxxx

Ross...remember the under-promise over-deliver method of yours ;). The more you build it the more people would be disappointed.....people have wild imaginations...they will even think you have got Mike Fegan on the cover page :p.

----------

Rs.xxxx

I can officially confirm that the official likeness of Mike does not appear in our game, people have pointed out the "chicken chicken chicken" sponsorship but I have no idea what the connection they are trying to make is :noway

I can officially confirm that the official likeness of Mike does not appear in our game, people have pointed out the "chicken chicken chicken" sponsorship but I have no idea what the connection they are trying to make is :noway

I guess that's what Cricket Academy is for!

I've been struggling to find good questions since this game covers so many bases but here are two:

1) Can you and the AI do relay throws on long boundaries? Particularly handy in the underage cricket levels.
2) Will the AI use nightwatchmen?
3) Will the AI always take the new ball at 90 overs or will they hold off if their spinners are doing well or it is reverse swinging?
4) In career mode will some of the players you start off playing with and against in the underage competition also go onto professional levels?
5) Can you use the team you are playing career mode in online? Say you're ten years down the track, you have likely grown quite attached to that side and would like to challenge it against other career mode sides or perhaps the original side.
6) Is there local coop play, perhaps with two players each controlling a batsman?

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread